[LCN] Mother's Day Raid Shop Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@Gazzaaaa : "lol no cheating today". Important precision, the same person has cheated yesterday, will cheat tomorrow and his whole life. But not today...

2. SoT

SoT Member

Not only the raids can't be finished, I want to know HOW SW WILL WORK, WHEN WE CAN'T BUY REFILLS! SW is in 2 days... Kano think about, pls!

3. Gamzojr

Gamzojr New Member

Should they take back the exp and raid drops too then?

ASPY likes this.
  4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

What they should do now after they give everyone stuff back an there purchases an just remove Raid Bosses completely off the map an Raid Shop an just focus on Syndicate Quests, Guild Quests, Armada Quest an Faction Quest Only from here on out! an they should make up for by putting large amount of fps in those rewards at the end of the Quest an good item Loots! an the problem will be solved! but they should make it alittle easier on us as well! Just saying!

5. ASPY

ASPY New Member

what was your intention not a ours businhess, Kano create a crap , Kano need take conseguences of it , not the players, it's not a glitch that we used , it's a options that your developers give us... why we need to pay for them ?? and why you take away all my favor points that i buy before the event and during the event ? We have only a weapon , stop to give you ours money , simple ...bye bye Kano

6. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

You would be better served by restoring what you took from us & proceeding on without further waste of time & effort on your part. There have been MANY artificial imbalances created within the game that YOU have created that have hurt players. This situation cost KANO $0 until you spent time & effort in trying to "fix" it. You are alienating your player base & making the situation much worse.

Your time would be much better spent dealing with CHEATS like multiple acct users. KANO made a mistake; just own up to it, accept the consequences, and move on...like we are constantly told when we try to have our grievances addressed & KANO tells us to shut up & deal with it.

7. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

I had 90 fps before I discovered the bonus offer you guys provided - and thought - wow - thanks kano - about time you did something for us long term players. I spent 20 fps on the 2X token boost, levelled 50 times or so. That's 160 fps. I had about 1500 fps when I went to bed. Now I have ZERO.

If I receive a large drink from a fast food place when I ordered a medium and paid for a medium - that fast food place doesn't come to my table and demand I pay the difference and dump my large drink on the floor.

That's what you guys did.

8. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

Not sure how we are supposed to anticipate your "intentions". I saw the item was sell able, took advantage of your offer in good faith. Now I am to be punished? I am an "exploiter"? Think about the implications and possible consequence that some long-time players, from whom the game (and KANO) has benefited will leave because of this slight.

9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Kano never care and wont start today :)

iggy and Marshal O.P. Rockwell like this.
  10. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

mi7ch says obviously this is a big mistake on our part but was very much unintended , Do your homework first before doing anything without thinking about what. double Check in advance.impulsive quick thinking and fast acting

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  11. ChewbaccaSW

ChewbaccaSW Active Member

@mi7ch : please try to correct your mistake and to remove all these FPs that people got illegally before SW, in order to avoid the players to use these FPs during next SW :)

12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

and @mi7ch please ban all the alts we have been sharing with your support staff for ages

TomcaT and Marshal O.P. Rockwell like this.
  13. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

They did Chewie. But was it illeagle to sell colognes
    ? I think not. KANO made the offer.

14. IpeeFreely

IpeeFreely Member

System Admin - 3 minutes ago

Hello EXECUTIONER
    An item on the Raid Shop was incorrectly made available to trade in via the Pawn Shop. As a result, some players were able to acquire large amounts of FP that should not have been. Due to the imbalanced nature of the rewarded FP, we have no choice but to remove the rewarded FP and any items earned with said FP gained by trading in the item. The Raid Tokens you spent on this item will be replaced and can be used during this Raid Boss on Mob Wars: LCN. If you have any other questions please contact Support

--->>> Some would say bank error in your favor = free & clear.
    I was told it was a way for ppl who spend money to earn extra FP to smash raids & that prior 1 token items were the same. never bought the 1 token item before.

--->>>BUT! after seeing ppl earning 4000+ FP !!! come on, obviously removing the FP is logical !!!. items bought during that time period, is going to cause serious havoc though! sell back feature for others items may have been used.

You Have

Favor Points

no problem here. ppl make mistakes

15. susan c

susan c New Member

Exploit? You offered an option and people used it, that is your mistake, those that used it should not have to pay for your mistake. If I buy a $100 item at the store that is marked $1.00 the store cannot come back to me later and ask for the item back. By law they marked it $1.00 and they have to honor that, you should have to honor it too!

16. Rampage Casini

Rampage Casini New Member

Raids are a big cash cow for kano so I don't participate in them. They long time players like me already got screwed by the favors that kano gave to the incoming mw's players. I also was a mw's player for years so I've been around for 10+.
    Remember everyone......kano"s bottom line is getting your money and they don't care how they do it.

ASPY, Lala Lisa4u2, Kirsten and 2 others like this.
  17. susan c

susan c New Member

I purchased $200 in favor points yesterday and you stole every last one of them, I will be calling my credit card company to do a charge back as I now never got what I paid for! From now on I will not spend another penny on your game and you keep your raids from now on too!

18. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

EXACTLY!

ASPY, Archmetal and Lala Lisa4u2 like this.
  19. tacot96

tacot96 New Member

@KaNO, mi7ch,

If you really care about this game and its players, please do the right thing and reset *EVERYTHING* to what it was before this issue arose, raid boss damage and timers included. Like knock of a whole day or more if you need to. Give back boosts, rewards, etc. etc.

Or please undo whatever you've now taken back/cancelled out, etc., etc., in your attempt to resolve this inequality, and give everyone in this game who did not benefit from your oversight the average amount of FP that the others collected using this oversight.

Thank you for your attention to resolving this issue the right way!

20. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Speaking of which; it does seems like it needs another tweaking!

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.