[LCN] Double jobs in LCN medium quest

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Frondoric, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Frondoric

Frondoric New Member

Hello! I am a member of mob Fight Club in LcN and we have to do 5000 jobs to achieve medium quest, meanwhile it was only 2500 in Viking Clan; there must be some kind of mistake, thanks for having a look. ;)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

All games are not equal, that I know for a fact, but Maybe when Kano opens on Monday they can give you a better explanation lol

3. Frondoric

Frondoric New Member

Hello Kirsten, Kano won't open till Monday, good to know; I hope they will fix this, for I have been playing Kano for ten years and what they ask on guild/syndicate quests is exactly the same but for that! Thanks for your quick answer anyway.;)

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh I know , I don't bother with the quests, myself, been playing since 2010 myself. but yeah Kano is closed on weekends, they might stop in but I would not count on it and they are pacific time zone , also . The quests are hard for each game, , looks like ya gotta spend to get anywhere with them, We had it in PC twice I believe while they tested it out, first time, was decent , then they made it harder, so I personally don't even bother with it.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

VC =/= LCN, so the number of average Jobs completed by Guilds/Syndicates will differ, hence the differences in Quests. Same with when we ran Raid Totalizers, the numbers for completing were different per game based on what they could accomplish.

6. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

For LCN it was 10k jobs for the hard quest. I think we missed by 3.5k. Most jobs in my current city (same for many other synd members) take me over 200 energy to complete, I have 5k energy so I can contribute maybe 50-75 jobs a day and we only had 2 days to complete. Unless you have a very low levels in your synd who are all energy this quest was practically impossible.

Kay-Arne Hansen likes this.