[ZS] HITLIST "selected opponent"

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AlterEgoT, Apr 17, 2019.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Hitlist is stuck.

2. WIDOW MAK3R

WIDOW MAK3R New Member

Collecting bounties is the only part of this game that I enjoy. If the problem with the HL was done on purpose by kano and is a permanent change they will be losing many players I am sure

3. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

What have you all done to the Hitlist? You get 3 kills then it tells you the opponent is already in a fight. This seriously cannot be the new rule. If so you guys have officially killed your own game. Your hunt for bots & scripts is punishing ALL of us. 3 kills is not even enough to complete your damn fight GPs for the day. And you can get 3 kills in 15 seconds. If this is something else pandering to low levels who are too weak to take down hits...The rest of us built our characters over YEARS of time in order to be able to do so. I hope this is just a bug, but if not, WHAT ARE YOU ALL THINKING?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok I just saw it now for myself, I got two DJ bounties, and caught another real bounty, in prob the space of 20 to 30 minutes,I had someone list someone for me and could not attack it, three more DJ's came up and I could not attack them, and I am the furtherest thing from a hunter. This does not weed out the cheats, who use something, this affects everyone, blitzes will be a bust. The kano blitz will be a bust, if ya ever did it again, what should have been done is just ban the cheats , and keep banning them or find a way to slow them down not the average player, I know each time a script is found and no longer useful another will be made by whomever makes these things, and people will have access to them, but you guys should be savy enough to know how to make thwart them.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  5. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Yep in doing what they've done if it's not just a temporary thing they are going to kill their own game. I know i keep saying that, but there are people who only come on here to hunt. People that dont CHEAT. I have nearly 60,000 kills on zombies. It's my favorite thing to do. We've built our characters over years and years of play and now they're doing this. I honestly don't even really know what to say. They will lose players over this. And not just cheaters.

6. Victor Cruz Jr

Victor Cruz Jr New Member

Greetingz and salutationz. What on God's green Earth have you done ? 3 hl kills and what walt another 30 minutes to hunt and pray I don't kill 3 bounties that may add up to 10 billion with baby accounts listing other baby accounts? Does this affect WM players as well ? If not switching to WM ASAP!!!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING US!!!! This cant possibly be the answer to catch botz/script users. All they are going to do is adjust settings! This will only further delay my need to spend in this game.

C A L I Z K I L L A

7. AlterEgoT

A work around has been found while we wait for kano to fix it. It's a booger but it has worked for 90% of the folks.

Step 1-Put yourself in the hospital
    Step 2-Attack the target you want on the list
    Step 3-Click on the popup you need to heal button
    Step 4-Attack same target

this does not work with personal medic enabled.

A big shoutout to Pete Heavy Hands for finding a way for us all to keep playing.....(even if stumbled upon from hiding, lol)

I refuse to believe kano would effectively take hitlisting/bountying out of the game so it simply must be a glitch. Far too many of us have been vocal about 14 being a game killer. The 6 from the other day was enough to have us all leave for the night. THIS? this would be the end of the game as we know it and usher in nothing more than a solitaire style game. I'd rather play solitaire. You don't have to deal with the game drama in it lol.

I feel it's got to be something that is in the system to track how we all use the hitlist to aid in their discovery of scripts/bots/programable mice etc. And it somehow triggers the freeze they instituted for said players.

It honestly never crossed my mind this would have been done on purpose. It's simply too destructive to the core game.

However, I've been wrong before (GASP, I know right?!) and I will be again (Not really but ya know I'm humble....I jest) So it could be their new system to allow more players to catch. After reading some responses some folks have never caught one. Only way I see that happening is they are not aware of "Hunting" I know I wasn't when I started until someone told me you have to be on the list, not wait for the delayed flag.

But I digress. Pretty please just give us our hitlist back. It's what keeps so very many of us interested.

Thank you,
    ~T~

Tony Cecil and Kirsten like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I was also giving Kano the benefit of the doubt that this turned into a glitch, since today was the first time I saw for myself the 3 bounty limit, and I was testing it out.

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, this was definitely a bug and a very unintended one at that. We are in the process of pushing out a fix, and appreciate your patience while we investigated. Apologies for the inconvenience and we will have everything back to normal soon!

10. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Thank you. Now we know.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Thank you so much, Mitch

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Nice to know it’s a bug.

13. AlterEgoT

Oh thank goodness! Thank you for answering Mitch. As time was wearing on we were getting frantic! :)

mi7ch likes this.
  14. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

Thanks for the fix, and response Mitch.

mi7ch likes this.