Selected opponent be battling already.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Valerie, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

Selected opponent be battling already..........so after killing 3 on the hit list this will come up? :confused::rolleyes:

i have nothing to say except it sucks! :mad::(

2. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

What is the point of having a hitlist when I can no longer attack slayers on the list. This is bull crap in the past hour I have been "ALLOWED" to get 5 hitlist kills. KANO ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL THE GAME THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DONT FIX THIS!

3. spookierthanu

spookierthanu New Member

So after 3 HL kills we get put in timeout. I'm all for you catching the bots/cheats, however, killing the game play of the players that do hunt the majority of the time they play, by having built a stronger character and not being a cheater, is sure to put your games in the ground. If you don't fix this clusterf^$k it will be the last nail in the coffin.

GoddessFreyja, Kirsten and Old Salt like this.
  4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Hitlist was really one of the only good things left in this game. Now it’s impossible to even attack it after 3 kills. This is ridiculous. It was bad enough when you slowed us down after 15 kills, at least then you could still play, was just more difficult. Now you’re blocking us it’s completely impossible. STOP RUINING YOUR OWN GAMES!!!

5. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

This is gotta be the lamest thing Kano, I spend almost all my time on this game hunting. Being #4 and playing almost 9 yrs then I well should be, I am all for catching the bots / cheats but you're going the wrong way 'bout it. Throttling everyone is the most redundant thing Ive seen by far. Back to the drawing boards, or you'll lose more players. ( Hour passed and still can't hunt)...talk about off-putting.

6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Please do not screw with catching bounties. Don't set any limits. Don't punish everyone because a few may be cheating if that's the reason for this.

GoddessFreyja and Kirsten like this.
  7. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

3 Kills is not even enough to complete your daily GPs in sitting before "Timeout" if this is the new rule and not just a temporary thing you guys have ruined and killed your own game. You can get 3 kills in less than 30 seconds. What are we supposed to do after that? Not EVERYONE is a cheater. There has to be a better way of doing this than punishing every single account in all your games. You all have lost your minds.

GoddessFreyja, L1LOne and Kirsten like this.
  8. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

It was obviously easier for you to punish all players by creating this new 3 kill rule instead of doing what you should have done in the first place. Track all cheaters and/or bot users and permanently block them from the game. How could you possibly think that this new 3 kill limit is fair and good for the game? Do you even care about how this impacts your players? Instead of doing the right thing, which would take more effort on your part, you choose to punish all players instead of just the cheaters. These are fighting games and there is very little about these games that is fun anymore. Now you've taken one more aspect of this game and ruined it. Another nail in your own coffin Kano. As someone else said earlier, you all have lost your minds.

spookierthanu, L1LOne and Tony Cecil like this.
  9. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

It would be nice if you all (KANO) would give us some kind of a reply rather than letting us sit here and complain, freak out and be upset. Which we have the right to all 3. This is seriously the dumbest thing you all have ever done if this 3 kill thing was on purpose and is in fact a rule now.

10. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

and still u need to remember, we ahve math question still goign on :D really????????

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well I imagine since they came into the office not quite 2 hours ago, if I have my time zones right, they are aware , looking into it and hopefully will respond soon :)

12. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

We can hope.

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, this was definitely a bug and a very unintended one at that. We are in the process of pushing out a fix, and appreciate your patience while we investigated. Apologies for the inconvenience and we will have everything back to normal soon!

14. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

i send you my bill for loss of earning by missing out on hunting plz pay in coin no checks thx

15. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I will take 2500 UN as compensation please.

spookierthanu likes this.
  16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hahahahahahahahaha , yeah okay works for me, I say everyone gets it lol

Tony Montana likes this.