Hitlist suspension clarification

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AlterEgoT, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

My kills have all been using phone app and mostly during blitzes. Pounding screen with my thumb much more effective than mouse

2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

We used to get 14 on ZS. IDK about the other platforms.

3. AlterEgoT

yes, that's what I was trying to say :)

Kirsten likes this.
  4. AlterEgoT

Ah yes. I see what you meant. I forgot folks were complaining yesterday. I didn't hit a delay so hadn't noticed. My apologies.

Today it's frozen at 2-3 catches. Can't attack at all.

Maybe back out the freezes for the time being.

14 was bad enough 6? IDK if it's worth loading he game up for. 2 and completely done? Time to go all defense and say goodbye lol.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. not every player that is fast is a bot or has a script , i am not aware of how to get or use a bot or a script and i can catch hits fast normally , there has got to be some way that these players can be weeded out without others having to suffer , to me cheating is not an option i see no fun in that , however please sort this out i am tired of everyone bitching about it :p

6. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

you fucked game up already now you making it worse way to go idiots, oh you know who cheats you just flag them for few days then let them carry on just so you get money from them how about doing your job dont think about how much money you making ban them from bounty hunting for good grow a pair and do it dont screw it up for honest players which if stays like this can see some leaving

7. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

they really got to be kidding me?? just a joke... goodbye and adjö

8. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Well I see this as encouraging. For years people have been been railing against the bots. Finally we see some action. Right now its confusing and probably not fair but I am sure adjustments will be made. Be patient. At least the problem is being addressed. Kinda funny, some in VC are actually blaming me because of my long time statements about dishonesty in the game. Well if cleaning up the bots is my fault. I will gladly accept it. Thank you Kano

9. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

BBB.org, would be a better bet, for any company complaints.

10. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

IMO the scripts/bots don't get banned due to pay to play and fraternizing with mods. Really does suck they care more about offensive language than a player abusing the game. Sometimes I wonder if a rogue mod could be the one releasing and fixing the scripts. I know I reported plenty of times the sites and links to this crap and the reply is always the same,"It's an old site so it's most likely not in use anymore.Thank you." The game is just as old but it's still in use...j/s

11. Your accusations are not always correct , all you want to do is sit there accusing others of cheating when you have no proof they have, just because you like to whine to Kano , well i hope you are happy how things turned out everyone is now unable to catch bounties including yourself ..........

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kano is aware of this unintended glitch as Mitch mentioned some hours ago, it will be fixed, if it hasn't been already.

Hey all, this was definitely a bug and a very unintended one at that. We are in the process of pushing out a fix, and appreciate your patience while we investigated. Apologies for the inconvenience and we will have everything back to normal soon!

mi7ch, Today at 2:28 PMReport

HJM, Evelyn May Dively and Old Salt like this.