[LCN] Skill points vs Mobsters

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jeremio, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Jeremio

Jeremio New Member

I have a question that has been on my mind, what is the actual PvP fight algorithm? I am mainly asking because I have over 400 more mobsters than some people I fight and I look at their items and all of my bottom line items are quite above theirs even with 400 more items in each spot and I lose the fight. So are mobsters and mob items bordlerine useless if my personal attack isn't massive? I've done some of the math for the difference in my total mobster attack to their mobster defense and I have been over 100k higher in some instances but lose which kind of baffles my mind on why that is a thing especially since so many keep saying to get mobsters when they seem to be basically useless and most of your fights will just be decided based on your own attack and defense.

2. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

It seems to be like a % multiplier, I know it sucks bad. I have nearly 1m in total attack and def, 2k mob and still lose to players with 1000-1400 mob.i am stronger in everything but personal. only thing that helps a little is crate items equiped assuming the other player doesnt have them.

Semele Smith and Jeremio like this.
  3. Semele Smith

Semele Smith New Member

I am new and confused. I don't know where to put this question so forgive me ahead of time. I am a low LVL MW LCN and want to gift back to a higher LVL person who has gifted me a nice gift but it won't let me; It won't let me even with things I got from a crate.
    Help plz? Thank you ahead of time!

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You cannot gift a crate item, that I am aware of and not sure why you would want to, so not sure how to answer this. But you can buy and gift Favor points, but you will have to buy them to do that, Gifting is mainly for crafting and just gift back what he has posted in his list.

Semele Smith likes this.
  5. Semele Smith

Semele Smith New Member

It's just lame to give them a low LVL gift when they give me a jigh LVL gift is all

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Gifts will unlock as you level up to return gift they are asking for.

Kirsten and Semele Smith like this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not lame at all gifts are for crafting their stats are of practically no use, and as Jades said you will get more options as you grow in the game, low stat gifts are used for crating and so they very are useful. depending on what we are crafting we need thousands of a particular gift.

Semele Smith likes this.
  8. Semele Smith

Semele Smith New Member

Thank you ALL for your wisdom re: my question :)