[VC] Do you feel harassed/bullied by a player who has a level 20x or 10x yours range?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by elrusso08, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

to all you suzy sallys crying about being " bullied" ....build a bridge and get over it. its a battle game, kill or be killed or hide...just like any battle....there are no ties, someone has to win and someone has to lose. thats just the way it is. if it bothers you that much, do like you say and quit. there are quitters in battle as well so dont feel like youre the first. no need to call waa-1-1 and ride in the waaaaambulance

Kirsten likes this.
  2. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Right and Wrong! Kano go out of their way to avoid the term bullying. As long as they don't acknowledge the problem they don't have to do anything about it, a bit like the Catholic church does with its problem priests.

3. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the rise in bounty just a temporary thing that drops back down to a base level if the bountying stops.

Also, isn't it pointless figuring out when they are offline if they can bounty you regardless of whether you are online or off.

Richie rich likes this.
  4. Zoonie

Zoonie Member

That's right. Anybody who wants a fair fight is a cry baby. I think I can guess which side of the bully/bullied fence you stand on. I just can't see what enjoyment people get out of bountying someone a tenth of their level. If that's your attitude why don't you quit this game and go back to pulling the wings off flies.

Richie rich likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yup those that cry about bring bountied in a game are cry babies and can go playa non pvp game

6. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

yes it drops after a time unless you can get someone to bounty you again to keep it high, and no it is not pointless, when someone chains me and I cannot beat them, I just stay dead until they go offline, then i get my dailies and whatever I want to do done then I usually7 trip a rig to kill myself off for the night

Richie rich and Kirsten like this.
  7. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Its a battle game, no such thing as a bully in a battle game...just winners and losers and we have all been both and i have been on the receiving end of many chain listings and constant attacks and never once complained. I adapted and moved on, as should all of you little biches with a flower instead of an axe. Battle
    Battles Won: 447,608 Battles Lost: 692,541
    Battle Kills: 9,073 Death Count: 8,771
    Survival Streak: 7 Victory Streak: 0
    Counter Attacks: 42,610.....do you think i got all those losses , deaths and counters from whining about bullies?

DeanTheGreat and Kirsten like this.
  8. Panith

Panith New Member

Join a good guild. At least then you can gang up on them. Good luck. I have hate groups too.:mad:

DeanTheGreat likes this.
  9. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Attacks from: 9 attacks,6 bounties in 1 day Attacked first: 1 day, 1 hour ago Last attacked: 1 hour ago
    5 of these 6 bounties were within 3 minutes yesterday. Yet you don't do this, Pimp? Level 53855 against my Level 9156? Lie some more, please!!!

10. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

Had my lawyer team (grin) check my writings and suggested I amend my statement!

The Phrase "I don't do it, others do", amended to say "I don't do it *WITH THE EXCEPTION of Steve and a couple of CCC players..." :)

My general take is not to multi-list anyone. BUT... Some CCC folks falsely accuse others daily. Endless false accusations. Therefore they have earned it, and require some listings from time to time.

But do remember, this IS a wargame. :D

11. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Yeah, because a level 9171 doesn't have a hard enough time already trying to level up without having you and other higher ups listing them more than once. 12x by FENRIS tonight, 3x by you. The kicker is, she got 10 WPs for the first bounty, nothing after that. You don't get anything for listing me other than a perverse sense of joy at knowing you think you 'taught me a lesson'. Guess what? It didn't work, now did it?

Sure, a battle game. I get it. You much enjoy getting your jollies at listing a lower such as myself. Gawd forbid that a lower talk any form of trash talk to you! Get off you high horse already, Kris! Stick to those who can actually fight you off!!!!

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  12. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

I never minded getting listed. This is a "newer" game relatively. Let me describe what these style games "used" to be like...

1) The bounty price stayed the same, did not rise with each listing, no matter how many times listed.
    2) Ability to attack was infinite. There was no "5,000 limit"
    3) There was no ability to "get protection"
    4) The XP lost did not stop at negative half a level.
    5) There were no such things as "counters" One attack of a large player on the hitlist opened you up to endless retaliation for 24h.
    That was these games, early on. Oh, and
    6) Talk to Irn Bru about "Worlds end.", a game same format as this. -- You could actually be hitlisted so much you were down DOZENS of levels....
    And also, in Mobwars.. (I was a lower lvl guy at the time)....
    7) A guy could just be ripping you, attacking you relentlessly, hitlisting you tons of times. Literally the only thing to do was log off for a few hours, and come back later hoping they had gone offline. But guess what, the guy I had attacked was almost always online (eventually made top few in level he was on so much.) Oh, and he also had a bot where you could not 'sneak back on to the game for a time" without being seen. He literally had a Bot where as soon as you logged on... The very second... Hits came blasting in on you, right back to hosp. Until 24H went by and he could not touch again, whoever hit him on the hitlist was SCREWED. Sat on and down for a full day with no mercy, no compromise at all.

--So as this "older" generation of players (Like myself) listens to the "Millennial" players I'll call em coming up who never had to deal, ever with events 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and especially 6 and 7 listed above, I think the complaining is ridiculous! I might have been frustrated about "walking 2 miles to school or work" as it were, no matter the weather(Kansas City, high winds, negative temps)... but now a kid will complain if he has to walk to the end of the street to catch a bus, and ask a parent to let him sit in the car because it is 45 degrees outside...

A game example of the "newer generation" not realizing how the "older generations" had it tougher. Each generation going back in time had it progressively worse through the war years of the 40's, dust bowl of the 30's, WWI, and life without even power or running water in the house was only 4 or 5 generations ago. And not to even speak of Polio and the various horrible diseases and plagues when you look back through the centuries that are not a threat at all now.

The newest generation has so many options... They(majority) don't understand how tough life was before all these modern things just a few generations ago, and they don't appreciate it the many life improving things and options they have.

Anyway, where was i? Oh yes! Re-read Items #1-7. These games used to be MUCH WORSE, with no ability for protection or retaliation.

This is the part where I remind you the only thing to do is "PLOP", first of all, and second of all, not let your bounty reset. Have your guild list you once every 20h or so and keep it rolling. -- Frankly I don't care how many times I get listed, but if it bothers you, keep it from resetting! And know that if you are in a WAR guild, when that bounty resets, just know SOMEONE see that, and will list you mult times. (Just as happens to RVV when folks reset here).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  13. Kirsten

Everyone in every game gets listed over and over at any given time, it is nothing new and part of fighting games and if there is drama between one group or another and it does not matter if it is VC, PC, LCN, ZS it is common practice, it is just a game after all. :) and the only way someone can get listed over and over is if they heal, I like a rival list so I don't mind, and back when I did years ago then I did not heal.

14. Kirsten

IMO that is not a lot at all. it won't be the last time anyone has it happens or anyone does it, it is the way the games are. IMO work on the idea/perspective that it is not really important as it is only a game, and just have fun. It is not worth getting mad or upset or discouraged about :) Good luck :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  15. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

First off, I don't care about what the game was like back when you started which, BTW, was only 2 years before me. So yeah, I remember some of the same things you mentioned. Second, you should already know that I'm not gonna take protection from you. You're not worth the effort to do so! Third, I know you do it because of my guild tag.

My whole point here was to point out that, for a guy who says he never lies, ya sure did here in this thread (well, prior to you being informed of my reply to you so you could go and make yourself look like a good guy but rewording a few things).

16. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Not to start an argument, but have you ever been listed to the xp loss limit? Where you get listed so many times you stop losing xp? And yes, you're right! The only way that can happen is if someone does heal. My stats would speak for themselves that I don't hit and hide and a good 95% of the time will continue to heal just so others can see what kind of a jackass the person is that is either continuously hitting a lower or continuously listing a lower.

Personally, I have been taken to that xp loss limit 3-4 times now. Been taken to the 5K hit limit a few times, too.

17. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

When you're in WM and you're trying not to let your WPs get it, the more listings ya have done the easier the points can get out. Sure, you may think 9 isn't a lot, but you haven't had this happen to you by the same guy more than once (of which, he doesn't get the 10 WPs for listing me either). He does it purely because of the guild tag, nothing more.

I've gotten it worse from him and others. But how exactly is a person supposed to have fun when they can't even play because every time you heal, some asshat is right there waiting to put you back up for bounty? No, there's no fun in that.

18. Kirsten

Happens to everyone , and has happened to me for years , I don't play war mode, but been playing these games since 2010 and have prob experienced every situation along the way and yes I have been someone's target over and over and over, one particular player for over a year in one of the Kano games, but I keep playing and eventually I pass most on by and then turn around is fair play. Once I changed how I changed my perspective and remember it is a game, also dramas between groups comes into play, I always tell anyone who wants to join my small group/s if you do ya gonna be a target , so if ya not into being a target stay where you are .

19. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

"ya gonna be a target , so if ya not into being a target stay where you are ."

Exactly. I listed Steve, what 3? 4 times? -- You are in a WAR guild in a WAR game. You will be listed, in a war game, in a war guild!

Not to mention the leadership of your guild starts up a lot of false accusations and a lot of derogatory crap. Are they quiet, reserved leaders like other guilds, or are they oftentimes tossing around a lot of slop? War game, War Guild, Yapping leaders, you support them, yes, you will be listed. :)

There is certainly no love lost between RVV and CCC, and C certainly used to "list all lowers in RVV 10x each", for months upon months. He has stopped now mostly but for a long time he did. Also. Think of how many times CCC says "Happy Reset" in the Tavern. Some RVV reset and CCC blasts em. The listings go both ways.

Only difference I see is RVV takes the listings, and CCC gets angry, sometimes about as few as one listing.

I listed you, what 4 times? Someone from another guild listed you 10+, right? Why is RVV the focus then?

20. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Sigh. Fortunately most people know not to pay any attention to Duke

Skollstein and koo22 like this.