Damage Slider Bar For Raids

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by john greene, Apr 3, 2019.

1. john greene

john greene Member

I think it would be a great idea to use a damage slider bar for raid boss just like regular bosses, that way you can control how much people do on your raid and won't have to worry about someone with an itchy finger going nuts on it, and you won't have to pick an choose who you send it to. I would of course default it as a full slider for those that don't know what they are doing . :D:D:D You could test it in Pirate Clan first!!!

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This is an Excellent idea, I would very much like to see this considered by Kano.

Richie rich and JADES like this.
  3. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

I seconded it.... unless bunch of clown naysayers come around, i ll kill those bozos

Richie rich, Kirsten and JADES like this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Agreed, there are some greedy people out there and if get hold of your raid link, you can't do chit about damage they do to it.

Richie rich and Kirsten like this.
  5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I need to start playing the games you guys play because I'm more concerned with folks not doing their fair share of damage not doing too much. The only time too much even factors into the picture is if I'm holding onto one of the last remaining raids on the last day.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

LOL my raids are always private but once in awhile someone shares it , prob by accident but still, even on private ones a slider would be a good idea, so no ones feelings get hurt, especially the owner of the raid :)

Richie rich likes this.
  7. bighoof

bighoof Member

How about a double slider may need on for heals too...theres a shift to some only healing now too.

Icebreaker likes this.
  8. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

One of the best ideas so far, it has got my vote

Richie rich likes this.
  9. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

There's been a few times I wished I could restrict the amount one can attack raid. But then thats not why we share raids. But while we wetting our little panties, let's get Kano to fix all the other irritations we have.

Richie rich likes this.
  10. Kirsten

it would be up to the owner, maybe only for private raids, but those that post in jobs won't want a slider necessarily, but even sharing I as the owner don't want to have to babysit, although I think i have my friends trained good, not to do more than me lol but sometimes some on others friends raids get greedy. IMO unless a friend/clan tells me I can do more than them I don't do more than the owner, I will on a public raid though if I feel so inclined. But on my raids I would like a bit more control. A slider would be an option to use as a choice.

So what irritations irritates you about raids, and I doubt considering the idea for a slider will bring kano to shut down all other operations, I think they can chew gum and walk at the same time , at least I hope so.

11. Kirsten

I share my raids cause other share with me, as far as I am concerned I can take my own down all by my little self :p

Richie rich, Pinhead and Debra Otter like this.
  12. john frances

john frances Member

what a fantastic idea :) gets big thumbs up from me hope Kano dot quick

Richie rich likes this.
  13. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

14. Debra Otter

Debra Otter Member

Irk me to no end is the damable ones who take up a spot, and never ever get the minimum done. I am very capable of taking my raid down myself.

15. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

I seconded it , you are right, if they shift to heal, houston we have a problem..... doulbe slider for bothe damage and heal

Richie rich likes this.
  16. john greene

john greene Member

The problem with that one is if you have a heavy energy player willing to heal for you so you can take it down? unless of course they default it to full slider like i suggested for newbies and people that don't know what they are doing yet with the damage slider.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

This we need to have implemented. Then we need to address the issue with the energy vampires who get a free ride riding everyone else's energy on bosses. They need to be kept honest. Either with a sliding healing scale or something else that you can come up with.

Kirsten likes this.