[VC] Chrome not allowing to load entire page

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ZSlayer, Feb 28, 2019.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

something going on with secure connection with Kong players not loading entire page and not connecting to chat

another player stated "in firefox there is a little i with circle in beginning of address bar, clicked on it and clicked the thing about secure connection. now i am on a non secure connection but able to load entire page"

How do we get it to work on Kong????

2. Gerriattrix

Gerriattrix New Member

Same problem in Firefox. We get half a page, no scrolling. Seen it in both Pirate and Viking Clan

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

4. Gerriattrix

Gerriattrix New Member

I can confirm, in firefox, disabling security (for now) loads the pages just fine.
    Not so easy in Chrome, you basically have to start it with a command-line parameter to allow mixed content.
    But obviously this is just a temporary fix that may compromise security/privacy and it needs to be sorted at the server end...

Blocked loading mixed active content “http://cdn1.kongregate.com/javascripts/kongregate_api.js”

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  5. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

still fucked

6. WorldB

WorldB Member

Same here. Frames issue on website

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for letting us know, fix it going out right now. Refresh your games to pick up the change.

Seppo and Gerriattrix like this.
  8. WorldB

WorldB Member

Fix worked for me on Chrome mi7ch.
    Thanks

Dollerz and mi7ch like this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Not Loading? Refresh Page. when are you gonna work on this on kanoplay.com/server2?? an i am still seein the Pirate Clan as the following what it says too me: Your connection too this site is not fully secure.