Harassment by Another Gameplayer

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brad Jessome, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Brad Jessome

Brad Jessome Member

Kano can you help me with a game player who is harassing me and my guild in VC ?? He is scaring them and interfering with gameplay and levelling ? I try to submit a ticket but your stupid antiquated system will not let me??

2. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

grow some pair.... seems u dont have

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

How can he scare them ?? it is a game, just ignore him, if he is bothering them on FB then block him, as long as all the person is doing is within the game, there is nothing Kano can or should do , IMO.

Richie rich likes this.
  4. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Sorry to hear, Brad.

If you go to support.kanoapps.com you should be able to submit a ticket, are you not able to?

5. i have a player 1000 lvls higher than me who is repeatedly punching me, 50 times in 9 days, any suggestions??

6. Kirsten

Ignore him, everyone has players like that, once that one gets bored, another one shows up, just don't retaliate and say nothing about it in the taverns, it just feeds their egos :)

7. 50 times over 9 days is not much they are probably just do dailies. I have players that do that to me in an hour. just don't retaliate or do a couple of counter attacks

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Kirsten

agreed, that really is nothing, I have people that whip me all day and night over and over, the same ones than some ankle biters join in, I don't get mad I get even lol

9. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

1,000 levels isn't that big a difference. In VC I have a guy 15,000 levels higher than me who punches and hitlists me daily for last 6 months. I just ignore

Kathleen Brenenstuhl likes this.
  10. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I was going to comment but I just can't stop shaking my head in disbelief. These are games people. Hey Kano someone attacked me 5 times and lost each time. Now I am scared they are going to try and attack me again. Please set my account so no one can attack or punch me please so I no longer have to be scared playing your games. You have a responsibility for my made up safety in a fighting game. Protect me please from everything.