[VC] RAIDS

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by VladimirT777, Feb 15, 2019.

1. VladimirT777

VladimirT777 New Member

When is the next VC Raid?

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

February 21.

Richie rich and VladimirT777 like this.
  3. VladimirT777

VladimirT777 New Member

Thank you for the information. Much appreciated.

4. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

hopefully they have fixed the issues that i posted attack button jumping from 20 to stamina to 1

5. John GTG 1966

John GTG 1966 New Member

That would be nice Rich but probably not

Richie rich likes this.
  6. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

Yeah no such luck John

7. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

Ouch the drops are 1 stat att/def better than the last raid boss that's disappointing :(

8. John GTG 1966

John GTG 1966 New Member

yep as you said Richie

Richie rich likes this.
  9. Something needs to be done to encourage players to do more then minimum. especially for the ones that open a raid knowing that they will get a superior reward! Grant that the raids that need this are public but there are way too many that do just the min. Maybe change it so just the top 15/20 players have a chance for a reward not everyone. Or the top 10 have a chance for superior next 10 for common and bottom 10 nothing or even have a 3rd level of rewards them. I am in mostly invited raids but have seen way too many just doing min. barely

10. also it would be nice if the Raids were listed under RAIDS the same order you list them under Bosses- in order from soonest to die on

HJM and Richie rich like this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

No one should be forced to do more than the min, the owner of the raid should be able to take it down themselves if need be, otherwise they might consider not opening one, enough with the rules and regulations. Some people don't want to level a lot some don't care what kind of item they get and some cannot spend a lot of money, forcing people to do more is not right.

Richie rich, HJM and Steven Jordan like this.
  12. I did say encourage not forced. Leveling is really the only incentive for most players since even the superior rewards isn't as good as ones we already have. The rewards-both superior and common are mainly for the lower levels - is it so much to ask that they work a little harder to get one

13. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I disagree, when you open your own raid and invite people, you can ask your friends to do such and such amount of damage, on public raids just be glad they cannot perish them anymore, my question is why does it even matter to you how much someone does or doesn't ?? If join 100 raids I think I know how much I am willing to contribute, but if asked a specific I will try to abide, a stranger ?? whatever I want to do. :) After 4 years and counting of raids, I don't want to spend much money on it , I find it tedious, but I do like the social aspect of it.

HJM and Richie rich like this.
  14. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

Any One know why the stats of the raid bosses were so crappy this time only went up by 1 either attack or def normally its like 7 and 4 of a difference ? i did ask before but no feedback from admin at all :(