[LCN] Raid Boss Updates for September 27, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

thats correct... i know someone who work for large corporate, she said, more , more , spew out more rewards , is best way to go

2. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

i randomly get more superior rewards for doing less than 10 mill in damage than i do for doing 30-40 mill in damage.

I ASSUME THIS IS KANO'S NEW RAID DAMAGE SYSTEM IN THE FUTURE ??? RAID BOSS HAS MORE HEALTH AND DAMAGE DEALT IS DECREASED SO CLIENTS MUST SPEND MORE RESOURCES ON DEFEATING THE RAIDS WITH THE HOPES THAT MORE PEOPLE SPEND FOR GODFATHER POINTS TO USE.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Do less damage but lose more health. Heals do less so must burn more energy. Earn less XP per attack. Reduce the frequency of key drops by changing cities. On side note I opened 7 raids so I have a pretty good sample size of how much energy it takes to get keys. IT SUCKED!!!

4. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I must say this is the most enjoyable raid weekend I have had!!!!
    I got zip because I didn't do one single raid and I must say it was nice not worrying about a raid failing like the last go round and I didn't have to dip into my cash 3 times like last time.
    It was nice having a weekend off, did I feel bad that I didn't help my mob mates but after hearing that one member that is 3K higher than me got 12 common and 3 superior let me know that I made the right choice not doing raids.

I guess I'll keep having the breaks until the raids are fixed and the tiers return :)

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  5. Rule of thumb for previous raids - 30 million damage takes 10 000 actions (all by your lonesome). Rule of thumb for the raid we just did: 30 million damage take 12 500 actions.

The change is super obvious.

Another fun fact. Second raid in a row; random drop rate for superiors is still no better than 1 in 7 - the exact same expected drop rate before they took two tier wins away. I finished more than a hundred raids, same as last time.

The divide between Kano rethoric and facts on the ground seems to widen ever more...

Reesy901 likes this.
  6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I did 7 raids, received 2 superiors. The common rewards are still at least 100 points better attack and/or defence at worst than the items they are replacing in my usable inventory

Another member of my syndicate did 32 raids, received 12 superiors.

Maybe the algorithm favors less active players.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  7. Miles

Miles Member

still no reply ..!!!!! has it been fixed ????
    Where is the explanation for the raid stuffup from last week where they ripped everyone off with 20% less damage done on each attack the silence is deafning

8. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

This is ridiculous, come on Kano, build the courage to explain how you screwed it up and wasn't able to notice it for the EIGHT days raids were on

9. RafeDavid

I think it has become obvious it wasn't a screw up. The goal was to balance the amount of damage everyone does regardless of level, regardless the amount of time invested in the game creating a powerful raid hammering character, pfffffttt money invested in the game helping Kano keep their lights on (don't appreciate my hard earned (cough cough) money. No the goal was so a Level 800 does nearly the exact same damage as my Level 14000whatever. Now the silence. This was the slap in the face that finally woke me up. I feel bad for my Syndmates and online acquaintances I've made over the years (YEARS). No I'm not naive enough to proclaim I will never play again. However with the direction raids appear to be going, the gifting of BA rewards to the same person/s every two weeks, questionable SW methods there is nothing much left in this game for me. Yeah Ill gather my daily gamer points (I still have some obsessions) and maybe someday the game will seem fun again. Ya never know.

10. Hamfisted money grab, why even bother denying it, so painfully obvious. Get a grip Kano.

11. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'm so pissed I don't know what to say. I don't even do many of these, and I lost out on rewards that I did the highest amount of damage and healing on. If you don't play every day, they don't care about you much. If you don't spend money, they care even less. Go find something else to do, you won't be valued here.

12. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Now this really makes no sense!!! Note the player posted below me that they got a superior item, I got a common item look at the amount of actions we each did...WTH!!! I keep saying I'm not going to do raids but my family deserves my help but you guys have got to look at what ever formula you are using for people to get superiors!!! How many superiors are given our for each raid? 1, 2 or what?

upload_2019-2-17_14-21-12.png

13. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

As noted before several times. The only guaranteed superior is to the owner of the raid for their first raid of the session.

Beyond that, it is just random luck

14. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is not based on actions it is random, I can get superiors for any number of actions , on my own I always make sure I have the most attacks and the most heals, but on anyone else's it is random, it has always been random :)

Steven Jordan likes this.
  15. RafeDavid

Yep ZERO incentive to do much more than minimum actions outside of your own game ethics. There needs to be competition within the raid to prod folks to do more actions. The onus typically falls upon a few players who still don't mind paying KANO their hard earned money for FPs.

16. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Personally since I won't spend much anymore or need to level like crazy, and I use raids for accumulating skill points more than any other reason, at this point,any public ones I joined in one of my games I just did the min. On my own I do the most and if a friend wants more I help I oblige. In that particular game I usually join close to 200 raids, of which 5 to 6 are mine.