TGIF! Development News for Jan 4, 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

2k actions minimum where 1k healing is needed, no single action for attacking is needed to get reward if 2k actions are done

neill1990, Rick B and Kirsten like this.
  2. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Bingo!

Kirsten likes this.
  3. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

LCN lounge is and has been a freaking joke for way too long. No, I don't think many people are deserving of what they receive. Nothing is ever dropped and its constant insult after insult to many. You disagree with someone and your ass is grass forever. The disagreements are minor but are taken to the ultimate extreme. Repeatedly. Day in, day out. I won't even open it anymore. Its worse than a kindergarten playground. Constant blatant bashing. Ignorant and childish

4. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I got a message in an email about Mob Wars Lcn about all the things you are doing because you are listiening. This is the message I sent you but not sure you get messages sent replying to emails so here it is:
    YOU ARE NOT LISTENING.
    WE ALL WANT TO SAVE DAILIES FOR RAIDS. HAVING TO USE THEM FOR BOSSES WE DO NOT NEED IS NOT WHAT ANYONE WANTS.
    YOU NEED TO OPEN PLAYERS COUCIL BACK UP AND YOU NEED TO LISTEN! ORIGINAL PLAYERS, LIKE ME, ARE QUITTING EVERYDAY. AND NONE OF US ARE SPENDING A DIME ON ANYTHING

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

pretty sad to see that the Developer are not responding to none of you guys comments...so that tells ya who they are an what they are pretty much!! I Recommend do not spend on here an see what they do then? LoL

Valentina Nina DeLuca and Rick B like this.
  6. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Even those of us who do sit and play all day have to find a way to burn that stam in order to use that daily boost. I'm with the working man: put the daily boost back the way it was, so we can let them add up and then use them to kill a boss we need. I used to be able to kill a high level boss that I needed all by myself on server 2, just using my daily boosts. Now I can't and the summoner either has to kill it him/herself or post it and wait for someone else to kill it before they can summon the boss they really want to have going. This new daily bonus thing sucks. There are people refusing to do all kinds of things (like Hiney refusing to summon a raid) in protest to the new system. Has no one heard, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Well it wasn't broken then but it sure is now.

Sandy Barrows, Kirsten and Rick B like this.
  7. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Since you got 2 conflicting answers, yes, a player can get a drop for only doing 2k heals. It's a minimum of 2k actions AT LEAST 1k actions have to be heals. There's no minimum on attacks. As it stands, the first raid you summon is a guaranteed superior, even if you do no actions, so long as the rb is killed :)

Seppo, Kirsten and Rick B like this.
  8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah that was what I told my friend, but wanted to be sure. Thanks :) the second part I did not know, about no actions, but I always makes sure I am do the most on the raids I open.

TomcaT likes this.
  9. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

You're welcome :) The second part is mostly handy for lower levels who might want an opportunity to get a nice drop but not level too quickly yet :)

Kirsten likes this.
  10. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

first let me assure you it is extremely rare kano will take action for lounge. At least in ZS. However, it's a good clarification. There is a certain point where a person becomes obsessive. it not only affects the person they are harassing but affects the entire chat.

It has almost completely killed the chat on ZS. The players have worked very hard to get chat active again but it is extremely difficult. Most of the game have closed the lounge entirely. world chat the way it is currently set up is not a substitute. until they fix the timeout situation for too many posts it tends to lock itself down waiting.

the reason just muting the person doesn't work is more intricate. I don't currently have the brain power left to try to relate what we've seen on ZS. But I'll try to touch some of the points. As the players out level the game so to speak it relies more and more heavily on the chat to get the game active. You've probably not seen it yet in the ones you play. But there is less and less to do. It is extremely difficult to add skills to stamina and energy in ZS to equal enough clicks to stay longer than a few minutes. Because so many people hide or trap off when they leave the next person on has no fight list. It turns into a game of chase. Trying to show up when other people happen to be around to interact with either via fight list or chat. So if folks leave the chat because it's the same person going after the same person day in and day out and anyone that dares speak to that person is labeled and alt well then there is very little to keep them around long enough for the game to get traction.

Bah, I'm sorry, I can't put it together coherently tonight. What I'm trying to say is There are a few reasons kano needs to point out targeting to that extent is not ok. 1- no person should have to be harassed to the point of years of constant attacks by 1 person on their character. And while in theory the game takes care of it, that's hard to do when the person hides all day. ( Either dead, or just inside the hospital with a massive bounty.) they could solve that by increasing the healing speed within the game so that players couldn't hide as easy or cutting the heal in half for trap outs but since that is not in play, there is really very little anyone in the game can do as long as someone is willing to listen to the person.2-When muted the person can still read and will manipulate what is said. No one else can tell the victim shall we say can't see it. Furthermore, they cannot counter any claims made. Now for many of us that isn't a big deal because we are well known enough that our reputation stands on it's own. But new folks don't have that built in. They are prime targets. 3-There ARE folks that will take game things outside of the game. And the targeting needs to be halted before it gets to that point.

It really is incredibly rare Kano will take action. But I applaud them for reminding us all to take a bit of a chill pill. It's a game.

Muting works for some cases. Leaving chat works in some cases. But in some cases all that does is kill the game. A gentle reminder from kano here in forums isn't unwise if they wish to keep the community going.

I still feel like I've completely missed the mark in trying to explain some of what we've seen on ZS and how it has impacted the entire game. But perhaps it will provide a little insight?

I guess it's kind of one of those things you don't understand until you've seen it. In ZS we NEED the chat active so folks don't just drop their stamina/energy and leave. We need them to stick around long enough for fight lists to appear. And Chat is the only way currently to do that. I understand the other games have a bit more to do so it might not be quite the same issue on those.

TomcaT likes this.
  11. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Hey Mi7ch - any word on the new locations and the new loyalty items?

Thanks!

12. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The new Zombie city is open. Dates for others is TBA. not before March would guess aa they are doing the Armada Quest beta next week

13. Miss Kitty Snaps

Thanks Steven - I'm far from getting into that high level city but I was wondering about the loyalty items :)

14. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

when new adventures/challenge/boss/empire out in vc

15. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

And since the current TGIF is closed for discussion:

You say the numbers on the quests are adjusted for the difference between VC and PC. Perhaps you'd consider adjusting those numbers for the few players on Kong/Armor? While the other server's guilds are done with the easy quests already, even the biggest, and fully manned, guild is still struggling to complete the "easy" quests.

16. That is a quote from this TGIF, yet on the current week's TGIF (8th March), you say
    So we're gonna have to wait at least another month for a new location in PC? You get our hopes up in January telling us we will have a new location this month, only to dash them with pushing our new location back - that's not very nice of you Kano :( :(

Monica Hlif likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well that will suck if PC doesn't get one in March, but it is early in the month. But yeah they said March.

18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

To be fair I did add this caveat about Locations, which I noticed was not in what you quoted:

Things can and will move depending on certain factors. I try to keep it as accurate as I can when I post, but such is they way of things.

19. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well on what i see is this then you need to stop posting your own Mi7ch cause if that is not accurate that just means False Advertisement just saying an for which that is not good for business on the customers! I dont like putting anyone down like this but i am just stating true facts!

The Flaming Redhead likes this.
  20. Miss Kitty Snaps

Hi Mi7ch - any word on when new loyalty items will come out? It's also mentioned in the above post by The Flaming redhead

Thanks!