[LCN] Daily Bonus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 2Scoops, Jan 12, 2019.

1. 2Scoops

2Scoops New Member

It says that changing your daily reward preference will reset your daily rewards. What does it reset to? I am currently on day 202 with 60% stamina as my reward.

2. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

kinda false info, if u have full 7 days collected, it doesnt reset.. if u dont miss a day

2Scoops likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe if you change it you will lost the 60% it will start at the beginning for whatever you choose, each time you change it, that is my understanding, I always keep it at energy, cause I get 100%, but that has always been my preference, I use to change it once in awhile before this overhaul when they got rid of stacking.

4. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I can switch back and forth between Energy and Stamina and still collect 100% and 60% respectively. It's the random one that causes you to reset.

2Scoops, Kirsten and James Kimmet like this.
  5. Kirsten

Well I keep losing my energy boots since I cannot stack, no matter how I try not to, so the only thing left to do is give even less of a crap each and everyday, till I eventually don't bother and the next step is not even do DGP and then stop playing daily. TY kano you are helping me break my addiction one day at a time. :)

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  6. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I trained under Zynga. I don't like the way the wind is blowing here. So am already scaling back.

7. 2Scoops

2Scoops New Member

I switched and didn't lose anything

8. 2Scoops

2Scoops New Member

How do you lose it if you play daily?

9. Kirsten

we know have to remember to collect it , when we use to not have to do it daily, we could save them for 7 days , stacking them, there are times I don't need 10 K energy if I am gonna level but have to go to work or to sleep or what have you , so sometimes now I forget I didn't collect it. We have been able to stack them for years, since they implemented the feature, years ago, now all of a sudden they stopped, and will not bring it back.

Rick B likes this.
  10. John GTG 1966

John GTG 1966 New Member

How much longer do i have to wait for my daily reward to go up. At the moment i am on day 119 with 60% bonus after missing one day in several years and that was down to facebook

11. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

that is max what u get if u have stam boost on it

12. John GTG 1966

John GTG 1966 New Member

that sux but thanks for answer Seppo

13. John GTG 1966

John GTG 1966 New Member

so if i switch to energy, how much will i get?

14. Kirsten

Max is 100%

15. John GTG 1966

John GTG 1966 New Member

so 100% for energy but only 60% max for stamina?

16. Kirsten

not sure of the exact stamina % but it is not 100% but energy is 100%, I imagine Seppo is correct though.

17. John GTG 1966

John GTG 1966 New Member

thanks Kirsten and Seppo

18. billy garvin

billy garvin New Member

19. Bardy1967

Bardy1967 New Member

How do i get the Damascus Katana?