Bonus Boost February 4 - 7 (expires at 10 am Pacific)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Feb 4, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

How about another Bonus Boost?

Click on the links for your games and networks to receive your free rewards in each!

The rewards will run from February 4 - 7 (expires at 10:00am Pacific).

Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra

Facebook
    Kano Play server 1
    Kano Play Server 2
    Kongregate
    Armor

Pirate Clan

Facebook
    Kano Play server 1
    Kano Play Server 2
    Kongregate
    Armor

Viking Clan

Facebook
    Kano Play server 1
    Kano Play server 2
    Kongregate
    Armor

Zombie Slayer

Facebook
    Kano Play server 1
    Kano Play Server 2
    Kongregate
    Armor Games

Just a reminder that clicking those links after the specified dates won't do anything, so if you're wondering why they're not working, check the date! If you're within the date, and they're still not working, let us know!

2. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Thank you for the boost happy Monday

Smack and mi7ch like this.
  3. Fileppo Banana

Fileppo Banana New Member

Second time in a row that I could not collect bonus boost. First time was the Jan 31-Feb 3 and now I can’t collect the Feb 4 -Feb 7. Same problem, it loads the app and nothing appears. Never used to have this problem. I’m not spending anymore money until I’m given these two bonuses.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Fileppo, sorry to hear you are having issues with these links. Couple of questions for you:
    • Which game do you play?
    • What kind of device are you using (ie: iOS or Android)?
    • What server are you playing on (Server 1 or 2)? You can check by going to More > My Accounts.
    • What version of the app are you running? You can check by going to More > FAQ/Support, look at the bottom and there is a Version #
    If you can provide us some info we will gladly try to sort this out for you.

5. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Loving new 1 click links! All links worked great for me.

6. Fileppo Banana

Fileppo Banana New Member

REPLY:

I play Zombie Slayer on the iOS app.
    It says I’m on the Facebook (Server 1)
    Version: 2.31.3.1333

I also purchased $20.00 in UN Credits and I didn’t get a free item with the purchase that I made today.
    ———————————————————————

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hmm I just tested ZS iOS Server 1 with our most recent boost link. If you have yet to collect this, does this link work for you?
    https://zs.kanoplay.com/rewards/col...play&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=reward_578

As for the missing item, please PM my your user_id and I will look into this. In general you should contact support with such things but if you send me your ID I can take a quick peek first.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019