new forum new idea

Discussion in 'Ideas Under Review' started by neill1990, May 22, 2014.

1. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I would like to see that lttle green line move a little faster during raids or anything for that matter. It is very hard to level in LCN vs the other games. I quit playing it for awhile, but came back to see that not much has changed there. I realize that most of Mafia Wars players went to LCN vs the other games and spend a lot of money. But whether you spend money or not, that little green line moves very slowly. :confused:

2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Making the leveling go faster would be a poke in the eye to the established players who joined before MW died. Virtually every change done the last three years has been to cater to the new players.

If you dont like the way the game levels in LCN, try Zombie Slayer

3. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I actually play all 4 of the games and know that LCN leveling during anything moves much SLOWER, than the other three KANO games. The fact that XMafia wars and Mob wars players moved to LCN was a plus for KANO they have made a lot of money off of us, and that is good for their business, believe it or not it's a business designed to make money, even if we call it a game. Thanks for you insight though on my SUGGESTION on the leveling in one of their games.

4. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

every change affects both the old and new players. the old ones can use them to their advantage and lvl faster as well.