TGIF! Development News for January 11, 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Vinny the shadow

Vinny the shadow New Member

TY Smack for answering about the daily reward switch. i had not read anything about it.

I noticed this time that the counter did go over 300...i had 360/300 tokens. right after the change i did not see that.

Smack likes this.
  2. Vinny the shadow

Vinny the shadow New Member

Ive noticed a similar problem with the group chats especially for mobile users. our syn has several chat groups but if for some reason the invite doesnt work that player can never be sent another one. the problem is 100% worse if user is trying to accept through the mobile app. half of our syn isnt in one or the other chats because of it. it will say that invite already sent. Im quite sure my syn leader sent in tickets for the problem before.

3. Papakendall

Papakendall New Member

I say forget the stacking and just let us pile them up....

4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Yeah, I've had to scrap a group chat and start again cause of the sketchy invite system... I'm sure they set it like this to prevent people from spamming others with invites, needs some work for sure. Should probably mention it in the issues/bugs forum, see if others are having the same problem.

5. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

I agreed, lets us pile it up automatic before it reset next day (like 10 minutes before the reset time or next day) cuz many times we get distractions and forgot to pile up.... also no limited restriction to pile up include the boosts and other boosts .... that would be fair

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

When on app doing adventures can also click on viking name, but if click view profile=get a blank screen, re-direct not working properly on that tab.

7. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Yes. On mobile it is extremely difficult to tell your progress to minimums ie: 2000 total actions with 1000 being heals.

as far as I can tell the only way to find out on the app is to back out of the boss and see if it gives you something other than impossible as the drop rate.