TGIF! Development News for January 11, 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

A team member plays on his phone none of his synd wars activities show on his stats - can this be added to the list ?

Vinny the shadow likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Do you mean when they view their Profile on their phone they are not seeing the Syndicate Wars stats like you would on your profile on Desktop? If so there is a lot of info missing on mobile and we can certainly look to achieve parity between the stats we show on these 2 platforms.

Thanks for the suggestion @Sandy Barrows.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Speaking of parity, on app when open "my groups from side chat box" and open it, why does it start from 1st post in group, yet when open same group on desktop it goes to last post? :confused: On app it should go to last post (just like desktop) so don't have to keep scrolling down every time, it also reverts back to tavern every time, no default setting.

Vinny the shadow likes this.
  4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Will pending squad invites be wiped? Not sure if you guys know this but when you wipe the pending invites it makes it so that person can't send you one ever again as it gets auto declined.

5. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

K so removing stacking was definitely a money grab and guess what - my wallet is welded shut. Will also be looking to move games.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Good question! No, those are stored in the database and will be preserved.

7. Survival Streak 0

Ty for the reply.
    We'll see, there's a few hundred people in ZS that can't send me invites anymore cause of the previous wipes.

8. Silver lee

Silver lee New Member

I play mobile it is pretty nice.

9. checkmytutors

checkmytutors New Member

I also play mobile it is gud.

10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Are our GFs safe ?

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

If by GFs you mean Favor Points then yes these are safe. There should be no "critical" data that will be lost as we've improved a lot based on upgrades and outages over the years.

12. jack jones

jack jones New Member

i hope my favor points are not going to disappear in the planned maintenance

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I can assure you that they will be safe! No one will lose Favor Points.

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I think in my honest suggestion i would Cut off the Network too your game apps so that the Maintence is Perfectly Done Right an not Wrong..cause you mess up an everything goes! just my opinion!

15. Hear hear!

Furthermore, it is my opinion that stacking should be reinstated!

Rick B and Justin the killer like this.
  16. Mad Moses

Mad Moses Active Member

I wish you luck with support cause I didn't get any and I don't believe there is any!

17. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@Mad Moses is there something that we can help you with? We have 7 day a week support to assist all of our players.

As for the message you quoted about Syndicate War tokens, we have a fix in place for this so it will be corrected for all future events.

18. Survival Streak 0

I lost some...
    Before
    upload_2019-1-18_0-33-34.png
    After
    upload_2019-1-18_0-34-17.png

:p

19. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

KANO, you have accident reset the raid's public sharing, nice try , mess up everybody's fun and butthurts....

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Dang it. Missed that one from our list. Thanks for the heads up and apologies to those affected who had set their boss(es) to be public prior to the maintenance