[LCN] [REQUEST] - Reset a person's bounty after so many lists

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Geoff Heretic Wild, Jan 11, 2019.

?

How many lists before someone's bounty is reset?

1. 1000

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  2. 100

17 vote(s)
    37.0%
  3. 50

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  4. 25

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  5. unlimited

18 vote(s)
    39.1%
  1. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

I would like to see people's bounty reset after so many lists.

This will make the game more fun and people will be listed more instead of their bounties growing and people shying away from listing them because they feel it's too high.

This would also stop people from arguing about "Pinatas" during the blitz.

Thoughts?

Killa Queen likes this.
  2. A N T O N I A

A N T O N I A New Member

UNLIMITED JUST LIKE IT IS !

Kirsten and Nicoz63 like this.
  3. Da Beer Truck

Da Beer Truck New Member

if in war mode, it should reset weekly.

4. BlonMoments

BlonMoments New Member

I say after 25 or after a week better for warmode and helps those player that doesnt earn so much Money :)

5. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

This is an interesting suggestion. We are looking at many ways to improve the game in the near future, I'll be sure to discuss this one with the team. No promises, though!

Have a good weekend everybody.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I Like it the way it is, eventually they will reset, if we let others know not to list so and so, till they reset, that usually works, in my experience.

7. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Note: this will be the 1453rd hit on this mobster in the last day or so. Recent hits will increase a mobsters hitlist cost

That's KK. Today.

She hasn't reset since last September.

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

hahahahahahaha, I get why you want it, but when they make a change it goes to all games, and most play more than one game, and she is an exception, ( deservedly so ) to the rule that people do reset , sometimes within 48 hours, I know players in one game that can have 100 bounties on them in 24 hours, they reset and it starts all over, it is usually the trolls of the taverns , cause they start crowing about how high their bounty is, so everyone stops and waits and the next day kaboom all over again. lol At the same time if you catch one of those high bounties then it is to your advantage :)

9. Victor Cruz Jr

Victor Cruz Jr New Member

I like it the way it is - the more fake cash someone needs to set a HL the more you can catch on THE KILL. Not to mention help your familia with some mulah.... blv it or ot there are ppl that havent gotten the 1.5Q banking achievement. Not everyone is was cut out to be a hunter.
    CALIZKILLA ~►

Kirsten likes this.
  10. The Joker

The Joker New Member

i voted unlimited just the way it is , if i was to choose next it would be 1000 lol for a forced reset etc

11. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

If a limit is needed, a high limit such as 1,000 is needed. Unlimited is preferable