War Event Duration Update (Mob Wars: LCN and Pirate Clan)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

So you get 4 more tokens over course of war for same total price and you are so upset that you quit spending?????

Seems logical to me.

ROTFLMAO

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Nope...there was just no need for them to up the price of the refills.
    Edit: If they're trying to improve things for the players then why not up the prizes? As it stands now if you want to win you have to buy all refills (48fps) for the top prize of 50fps. Keeping them at the old price might have made it a bit more worth competing for.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  3. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

We went from 300 max to 400 max tokens and timers were changed, that's great but how come we are only starting out with the same old 200 tokens?? I would think with the change we would start out with 300 tokens.

Come on Kano dev's, will you change the starting tokens to 300 please?

Thanks!

4. No no NO! This is the only unmitigated good thing to come out of the change; the fact that they now finally have given enough room for regeneration to not hit the roof after they start half the wars at 1 AM.

Keep it at 200 tokens.

5. Miss Kitty Snaps

The other half of the wars start at 6:00 pm cst and it would be nice to have 300 tokens then so you don't have to refill as soon - if you have 200 then your refilling even sooner

6. Well they are not gonna do 300 tokens for half the wars and 200 for the rest of them so I can merrily do without the extra hundred thank you very much.

I can wait for a hundred extra to regenerate; what I cannot do is regain tokens lost when the regeneration hits the 400 roof in the middle of the bleeding night.

7. Miss Kitty Snaps

I never said that they would do 300 tokens for half and 300 for the other half - I want them all to start at 300 :)

I'd rather loose some "free tokens" than have to use gf pts to refill

8. Then don't use GF points to refill. Nobody is forcing you to do so.

9. Miss Kitty Snaps

Nope they aren't but you need them to get your syndicate a higher ranking and get better rewards

Don't need to get your gun all steamed up they never make changes to the game that some players want anyway :)

10. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

There is a fixed number of tokens available per war. If you want to maximize your score it is just as important to never let your token total sit at 400 unused for any length of time . The longer at 400 tokens, more potential points are wasted.
    There are players who use very no refills or few refills who get higher scores than those who use max refills...just because they maximize use of free tokens.

11. Miss Kitty Snaps

Thanks for the info Jordan :)

12. April Hale

April Hale New Member

Why are you guy's making unnecessary changes to the game? Just because newbe's come to play and ask you grant it and we that have played the game from the beginning aren't being listen to. WHY FIX SOMETHING THAT ISN'T BROKE . Please stop , you have loss so many player's and this will make more stop to. The game wasn't broken...