[KanoPlay] ALL PLATFORMS ARE DOWN

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what is going on with Kanoplay.com on server 2??? i am seein a massive issue with it not Loading up correctly an black screen cause earlier it was working perfection??? this as to be a problem cause i am talking to a friend of mine on the phone an it is happening to her as well!!!

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  2. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

yeah its happening across all platforms can u update us please kano as soon as poss and if ure trying to fix it thanks

Kirsten and Justin the killer like this.
  3. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

Kong and Armor are having problems as well

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. Mystique

Mystique New Member

it s on facebook and server 1 also...barelly loads

Kirsten and Justin the killer like this.
  5. Justin the killer

thanks for that info cause i was on there earlier an it was working so the Entire Network Is Down ugghhh

Mystique likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

502 Bad Gateway i am seein this Error Code now

prettynwhite06 likes this.
  7. Schreck

Schreck New Member

Kano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is going on? You all need to get your crap together. Get your crap from over there. Get your crap from over here. Get all your crap. Kano, get your crap together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im not sitting here trying to play while others are spending hard earned money and you guys are letting the game go to hell. Get your crap together. LOL

8. prettynwhite06

prettynwhite06 New Member

so which one of y'all is forgot to pay the internet bill

9. Sharron Davey

Sharron Davey New Member

lmao .may as well have no connection for as much as the game is working .. bad show

10. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for your concern and letting us know about the lag. We are experiencing some database lag at the moment and are working hard to fix this ASAP. I'll provide an update shortly. I appreciate everybody's patience!

11. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Response time for Facebook, Server 1 through Kanoplay.com, mobile app and mobile web all blow chunks currently

12. James Simons

James Simons New Member

the lag didn't show up until raid rewards for lcn were posted

No Nuts 4u likes this.
  13. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

just in case don't forget to check hard drives too for maxed out IO's as this happened a few yrs back to us as was a devil to find it eric h explained this issue to us when u fixed it

14. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

looks like its social feed server or one of them playing up

15. Kari Hardrada

Kari Hardrada New Member

I play on Kong and Facebook/s1. same issue with both.. hit boss and it says it is being attacked by another viking, but no one else has hit in quite a while.

16. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Its worse on the Raids. Perhaps it may be time to take a harder look at those that do not play within the rules. It could jam the servers etc. This is unacceptabe

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

its really messing up the raids as no one can hit them properly without getting the some one is hitting the same boss and when you check the summary no one is hitting it but you aggggggg

Kirsten likes this.
  18. Kari Hardrada

Kari Hardrada New Member

For those that remember the Fonz... slaps server . Or maybe a Gibbs' slap?

19. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hello everybody!

Thank you so much for your patience regarding the lag our games experienced this afternoon. Here's the long and the sort of it.

The issue was caused by the end of the Raid Event on Mob Wars: LCN. Since this was our biggest Raid Event ever, with a lot of boss opens and kills, this caused an error that was undetected by our team previously. While we're thrilled at the reception of the Raid this season, we're very sorry at the problems this caused!

Thanks to our player base, the team was quickly alerted and began working immediately on a resolution. However, since the problem wasn't immediately obvious, it did take our developers some time to track down what was causing it and what solution needed to be implemented.

The good news is that it's since been fixed and going forward we won't have this raid related error occur in the future.

Thank you all very much for your patience. We apologize for the downtime and any inconvenience you may have experienced.

For any further questions, please hit up the support team at support.kanoapps.com

Have a great weekend!

20. Thanks for the fix and the update all working well again here ;)

Dollerz likes this.