Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sophia The Nightmare, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

yeah I am in the could care less mode, and if ya haven't seen the new armada , soon to be syndicate, guild etc quests, which has a few annoying aspects, I could be in the I couldn't care less if I tried, mode, I have a full time job, these games are starting to feel like another job, without getting paid.

2. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I am in the group that just gave up on kano. I am still in the game to chat with my online friends, but not even bothering to collect the daily anymore, and lost the little respect I had left for Kano. If someone from the sync finds another game we can play together, I am gone

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
  3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Based upon the number of raids that are being completed on the platform I play on (Kong) and across all others I'd say most folks have gotten over their outrage at not being able to stack their daily rewards. No wonder Kano doesn't take us seriously when we (the player base) express outrage and dissatisfaction with a change. Most just fall into line and keep on doing what they always do; spend the FPs. I don't think the few measly FPs I didn't spend are going to affect the Kano bottom line. I guess I'm back in the minority where I usually stand anyway.

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I kind of agree, though on kong they did get the frontpage of kong, which helped with new players and alts to have more raids going on. I know I have spend way less than usual, simply because I don't really care anymore.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

There was a vocal contingent here who maximized the use of stacking.

I wonder what percentage of daily players actually maximized it, used it just sometimes or didnt use it much.

A related question is what would be the percentage of players who routinely play 7+ days in a row?

Based on an informal poll of my own syndicate, only about half regularly maximized the stacking for SW. None did for BA (no one plays it regularly).i didn't poll the other games: although I play with daily players, there seems little complaint.. There were a grand total of 2 comments on my Armada board and my never mentioned at all within my VC guild and ZS faction.

I'm only guessing based on my experience that the average player either didnt stack or doesn't care

6. Kirsten

I don't care anymore, I keep losing one every day or so, and I try my best to make sure I collect, but I keep missing one or two from the four games, but that is ok, as it helps me care less and less about playing other than bare min, ( I am a daily player) soon hopefully not at all.

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Im te same Kirsten - its a pain to collect now - waste stam or forget - its not user friendly anymore

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Sandy Barrows

I used it constantly it was great to save for raids - now its wasted

Pink Mafia Godfather and Kirsten like this.
  9. I wonder if Kano will be brave enough to state if the the numberof Raid participants & Raids fought decreased this time on LCN and if their income from the sale of GF was stable or decreased?

10. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Seeing that this time LCN has finished 4242 raids at present its safe to presume its business as usual....

Steven Jordan likes this.
  11. Sandy Barrows

I doubt it very much

Pink Mafia Godfather likes this.
  12. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

lets hope they fix the frozen game problems too going right across all platforms and let us know whats going on

Pink Mafia Godfather and Kirsten like this.
  13. Kirsten

Yup all games affected, does not matter where I try to play from, phone , laptop , frozen cannot do calendars

14. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

It looks like the KANO devs fixed the problem.

15. Kirsten

They fixed it yesterday