[LCN] favor points.... hired mobsters or ?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by mark the mauler, Jun 3, 2016.

1. mark the mauler

mark the mauler New Member

i see most everyone uses favor points for hired mobsters,but you can get items that are very strong from 17-25 fp's. most items in our inventory are around 25-30 att/def at lower levels so when does having hired henchmen outweigh the powerful items ?

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  2. I use favor points for hired mobsters 50% and for strong items 50% and try to do higher Boss Raids for bigger Rewards .

3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Hired mobsters = long term gain. Nothing wrong with stockpiling a few fps in order to get decent sale items for your loadouts however if you plan on playing long term invest in the hired mobsters.

Rick B likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I agree with Rafe. You'll need hired guns more than inventory as you level up, particularly if you plan on playing for a while.

5. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

its always best to fill as fast as possible to use the full potential of a full mob, yes weapons help to so its up to the user.

Rick B likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Hired only

Herwindo Chayadi likes this.
  7. Buy HG is number #1 priority. Spend your any FP you get to buy HG first. After all accomplish with 1,000 HG you can buy else then.
    Buying loot is important but the attack and defense number always change everytime shown in periodic as long as you play. :)

Kirsten likes this.
  8. Stefano The Stealh

Stefano The Stealh New Member

Hello all, MW refugee here.

With regard to HGs, can you only buy them 2 at a time for 10FP or can you save up your FPs and buy in blocks of 50 or 100 or whatever for a discounted price (and if so, how / when does this become an option please)?

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

buy as many as you want if you have the FP's , I don't remember there being a limit, but it has been awhile, as far as adding real mobsters I do believe as you level you can keep adding more

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

There is no discount, the cost is the same regardless of how many you want to get at one time or what level you are. You can have up to 1,000 HGs, you may be able to buy more, but they won't increase your strength.

11. Michael Elsworth

Michael Elsworth New Member

getting a few high power items early on may help you, but more HGs equals more success long term

Rick B likes this.