TGIF! Development News for December 14, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Honestly Justin, I think Kano might be thinking us older players are more of a pain-in-the-ass to keep than they are worried about listening to what we want. We know too much about how the game works, and we know whenever a new feature comes out, it is merely designed to make us spend more money. That is my opinion anyway of why they do not listen. They would rather draw in new players who have not spent so much time here and therefore are easily amused and hooked by loot chests and all the fancy rewards they get from spending on raids. I wish they would go back to making this game more focused on being a fighting game, rather than a mundane clicking game.

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What about the hard caps? You still can't go over those, correct? To be honest with you, I still don't trust this. I'll go down below 100 before I collect in an effort not to lose anything (besides forgetting the daily double click). Dilly dilly.

3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

that i will agree with you on too but there are certain amount of Levels by the time ya get there you really dont even need half of the crap they give us! that a good suggestion too lol

4. plawson96

plawson96 New Member

No thank you on the crates or Raids. Wallet is closed until stacking is restored!

5. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

I found me a new hobby, soap opera TV shows and beers .... Good luck with losing customers , kano, better undo what has karma us out

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

How do you mean? Can you give me an example? As long as you are below 60%/100%+ of your max Stamina/Energy you will be able to collect all of Stamina/Energy boosts. If you are finding this is not the case please let us know with a detailed example and we can look into it further.

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I will just use what i have before i collect i cannot be bothered with a certain % these games are feeling like a job and less enjoyable now.

8. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Its a crock simples .....

Rick B likes this.
  9. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I hope you notice that the LCN Raids this week are a big loss for you Kano. I have encourged my syndicate not to spend any money. I wonder if you will notice! If you do not fix this,it is proof you no longer care about what your players want.

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  10. Kirsten

And LCN is there bread and butter.

Rick B, bowberson and Sandy Barrows like this.
  11. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Scrapes off the butter and sends dry bread - back in the cupboard with Dobby socks

Rick B, bowberson and Kirsten like this.
  12. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Some will spend, no matter what. Question is how many.

For me personally, even if they do reinstate it, I have lost all confidence in them. They allow cheats, they remove working parts, and spend time introducing stuff no one asked for. I am amazed on this trajectory and sadly expect it will get worse

Furbo, Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  13. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

OK - something we DID ask for was for our stam and nrg boosts to be put on the same timer as the daily rewards boosts (once per kano day). They took stacking away and are now forcing us to use stam whether we want to or not. This is very inconvenient for those of us who work and have only a limited amount of time to play each day (find myself just going to job feed and doing anything I can get - this sucks kano). BUT regular boosts are STILL on the old system. Kano - I am making good money now and guess what, you're NOT getting any of it.

BLACKSPIDER, RafeDavid, Furbo and 2 others like this.
  14. Kirsten

I think I love you :)

Sandy Barrows and Rick B like this.
  15. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

Rick B said:
    OK - something we DID ask for was for our stam and nrg boosts to be put on the same timer as the daily rewards boosts (once per kano day). They took stacking away and are now forcing us to use stam whether we want to or not. This is very inconvenient for those of us who work and have only a limited amount of time to play each day (find myself just going to job feed and doing anything I can get - this sucks kano). BUT regular boosts are STILL on the old system. Kano - I am making good money now and guess what, you're NOT getting any of it.
    Changing Daly reward, changing skill points that work harder in the game than buying and using them
    LIMITED TIME LIMITED QUANTITY SALE CRATES

16. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

17. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I thought we were going to be able to collect them if we were over by only 60%. I tried it, couldn't get my boost.Had to waste stam right before a raid starts. I will do min damage on a few raids, buy no refills and be done. the bs is really starting to bother me, Going to start playing less and less and spend ZERO!

Kirsten likes this.
  18. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Amada Quest was boring. Problems with having to switch and not getting credit if you were not on the right part you are helping in. No one in my Amada enjoyed how much time it took to try and get rewards.

Justin the killer and Kirsten like this.
  19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I've heard there is a hard cap of 7500 stamina, for example. Meaning you can' t get more than 7500 stamina in a boost, no matter what you do.
    So if I have, say, 6000 stamina and collect a daily boost, all of sudden I can have over 13000 stamina, and not lose anything from the boost? That's what I mean by a hard cap.
    Of course, I have no idea myself, because I'm only a little over half this cap limit myself. That's why I'm asking, so I (and others) can make an informed decision about allocating skill points to other stats.

20. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

7500 is the hard cap and when collecting boosts, be that daily reward or boost, it will only go off that number no matter how much more stam you personally allocate to there. This cap only applies in PC and VC. Full cap is implemented by the time you reach lvl10k. The cap prior is 5k up to lvl 6666. from lvls 6667-10k the cap for your stam raises slowly to 7500.