War Event Duration Update (Mob Wars: LCN and Pirate Clan)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 11, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

A couple months ago we made a change to VC and ZS to shorten the duration of the War Events a tad.

This week, we're bringing that update to the Syndicate/Armada War events in Mob Wars: LCN and Pirate Clan respectively to change that timing to three days. This means the War Event will run from Friday December 14th at either 10am or 4pm Pacific, depending on the game, until the corresponding end time on Monday, December 17th.

We've also adjusted some of the timers in the War Event to account for the shorter duration. Here's a quick rundown of what's been adjusted:

• 3 Day Event
    • 11 minute, 15 second respawn timer
    • 4 token refills per day (12 refills total)
    • 67 tokens per refill
    • 4 FP per refill (works out to same total FP/UN to be spent on refills as the current event)
    • 2 minute, 2 second token regen time
    • max tokens raised to 400

If you have any comments or concerns about the new Event Timing, please let us know either here or in Support!

2. I did a complete about-face on the Syn Wars update.
    It would have been nice if Kano devs could have given us all of the information on December 7th.

Sean L. Shankmanm likes this.
  3. shane7

shane7 New Member

now yas just need to shorten the raids to 3 days

4. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

why would you want to shorten the raids I feel it should be longer. We need something to us all our stamina on and fighting is not cutting it

5. April Hale

April Hale New Member

I don't like the changes of the game,it was fine the way it was before all these changes.Just because new people come in to join in the game and wine about needing the change is ridiculousness.So many player's that have played for years have quite the game. please stop. If changes keep coming more and more people are going to stop and i for one am one of them. Why do the changes need to be made..

6. Donkrako

Donkrako New Member

Please don't change the length of the Raids unless it is to make it a little longer.

7. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Seems like a reasonable change for once

8. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Oh god no they are way too long as it is,

9. B L O N D Y

B L O N D Y New Member

AMEN

10. geckster99

geckster99 Member

..3 is the number.....good job only hit e's for xp anyway no worries

11. I assume healing pr hour is unchanged?

12. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

In the other games it was unchanged

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Steven is correct, heals per hour remains unchanged but we look forward to your feedback as you play through the event this weekend.

14. My syndicate voted to pull out of the syn war because of the changes.

15. adlib2

adlib2 New Member

MY OPINION IS THAT WARS IS THE BEST FEATURE OF THE GAME AND DIDN'T REQUIRE CHANGING. BATTLE ARENA IS WHAT NEEDS WORK. DUE TO SOME PLAYERS BECOMING TREMENDOUSLY STRONG THROUGH ARENA IT HAS BECOME A MASSACRE FOR THE REST OF US. LUCKY TO BE PLAYING BEYOND 3 MINUTES, YOUR EVEN KILLED IN DEFENSIVE MODE. BETTER TO RESERVE ARENA AS NOW FOR THESE STRONG PLAYERS AND START ANOTHER ONE FOR THE REST OF US TO ENJOY, WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ARMADA WARS THAT IT NEEDED CHANGING?

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  16. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

these changes to the war are worse than the way it was before and both suck

17. I agree. The raids should be at least 1 or 2 days longer.

18. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

sucks that the refills cost more and you get less of them

19. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Check your math;
    New price is 67 tokens for 4 fp
    Old price was 50 tokens for 3 fp
    Same price of 16.75 per token and same number of tokens available over course of entire war

20. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

cost 48fp for 16 refill (800 extra tokens)...now 48fp for 12 refills (804 extra tokens) doesn't seem worth it to me...I used to buy 16 refills per war, now I buy 0.