Daily Rewards

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Sophia The Nightmare, Jan 14, 2015.

1. You know what would be awesome? If you could add Daily Rewards Like day one 1 FP day 2 2 FP etc and day 5 10 FP hope you like my idea :D btw my IGN is Sophia The Nightmare

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  2. RainSunGone

RainSunGone Well-Known Member

cash is too easy to get and becomes secondary as u lvl... Favor Points would be great though, goodluck w/ that 1 :p

Jimmyjamzit and Kirsten like this.
  3. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

yes no need for cash

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  4. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

The cash would be redundant, in my opinion, as a daily reward. The FP's would be great after the full week...otherwise it would unbalance the game and penalize those that play less consistently.

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  5. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

i doubt that. with the introduction of the raids, players can get crazy levels on a regular basis now. you can basically buy levels with FPs now, so what's the harm in giving a few out on occasion?

Jimmyjamzit, Lasinagol and Kirsten like this.
  6. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Good thought ..especially for those who dont have a CC to buy them daily... dont see this happening...would of been nice to receive a few at the end of the 7 day daily reward.....like they used to give speakers...

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  7. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

used to? they're probably still giving out speakers. i get banned in chat for no reason now, so i haven't had much of a reason to check to see how many speakers i have... kinda like "loyalty" points

8. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Nope...they stopped giving out speakers a few months ago...World Chat is now a free for all...

9. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i wonder what happened to the speakers that i "earned"? that i couldn't use? maybe they disappeared :mad:

10. Lasinagol

Lasinagol Active Member

I think the speakers were just deleted. No payback or compensation to the people who bought them.

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Players who bought speakers before we removed them were encouraged to contact Support for refunds when we made the announcement.

12. Silvia Freis

Silvia Freis New Member

Kano is well on the way to doing away with himself. I'm not ready to use my FP's for the Raids. For constant charging problems, a hitlist that only works on the phone and an empty fight list I will not buy anything.

Jimmyjamzit and Mary Lou like this.
  13. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

I may have said this before, but it is worth saying again, the Daily Rewards "Mystery Gifts" are garbage. Kind of like this game is becoming. Why ruin a good thing?????

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  14. Colin Lennard

Colin Lennard New Member

The Daily rewards Random

On day 3 the reward is a mystery - so far so good

Every day you can qualify for the Loot Case

This is where my quay is, have you not thought that the reward/prise in the mystery on day 3 is less that what 1 gets from the loot case on that day ( have been watching a player on level 190 ) even on day 5 the reward was less than the loot case
    Could you not make the mystery gift/reward another loot case?

15. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The mystery gift should be at least a 50% stamina or 100% energy boost or 5 fp. If it has to be a loot case, it needs to contain items that would be of use to a level 3,000 player

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Your thread this is for all platforms was deleted. Reason: already an existing stacking vote thread now that is some b.s. cause mine is different an alot better compare to others junk

17. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

somehow I doubt yours was better, that is really insulting to those of us passionate about disliking this change as much as we do .....

18. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well i dont like the idea of them changing it so i did an idea as well for a Boyscott thingy so that way the more votes come in they would have to change it back..but for some reason they deleted my thread..

19. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

What I have noticed is all the noise around the Daily Rewards is now silent. I guess that means acceptance has taken over, or indifference is the mood, or lastly the player base has reduced as folks followed through and quit or kept the CC in their pockets. At this point I'm 1/3 accepting, 1/3 indifferent, & 1/3 CC in my pocket. Moving quickly to 1/2 indifferent 1/2 CC in pocket and eventually I will be nothing but a memory. Too many other games out there to waste time on that don't leave me feeling like a chump.

Kirsten likes this.
  20. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd say 3/4th's know they won't change it back and gave up.

Kirsten likes this.