[PC] bug with new daily reward system and stamina

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Pezinator, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

I have 7.5k stamina, the thing says I get 60%, so I should be getting 4.5k stamina, but I only got 3808, which is a bit over 50%

Attached Files:

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

60% of your max which is .6(7500)=4500
    add that 4500 onto your "current stamina"
    it's not 60% over max

3. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

look at the picture, but at the very bottom.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK, your correct, maybe KANO can explain it LOL, but last few days they are not answering much. Sent in a ticket I guess.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Definitely send in a ticket on this one. Even with the cap, you should either be allowed to collect a full boost/reward or have to use stamina before you can collect. I wonder how many others didn't get the 60%, that's one of the reasons why I switched to random...

6. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

i bet lvl isnt enuff to get full 7500.. like under 10k?

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The value of the Stamina Reward is based upon what you would get from a Stamina Refill you can purchase for FP which has some limits. But perhaps with stacking removed we can make some adjustments here. I am not making any promises but we can certainly evaluate it.

Apologies for the delay on getting back to you on this @Pezinator

JADES likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Would be a start Smack, how about re-evaulating stacking, this sux..............

Justin the killer likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

totally, I am hating having to make sure I collect it each day, sometimes I am about to go offline and remember, really despise not be able to stack, I play everyday, and sometimes it is not to my benefit to collect it daily for a variety of reasons.

baha likes this.
  10. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I suggest to the powers that be that they amend daily reward to allow collection of daily reward as long as not already boosted by more than the reward. I curently get 1,401 stamina as reward daily. With this change, as long as I'm not already boosted by 1,401 or more, I could still collect and avoid losing it.

It is only a half measure but alleviates one of the biggest annoyances with the new daily reward structure

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

you need to re-work on what you kano employees messed up on an redo it so we can Stack again..but you can keep the random turned on an if you do that will Not Stack see which this makes sense :) but if you Select Energy an Stamina we can stack with those if we choose to do so :)

Edit: i know you have the System to do that an to go both ways so why not use it instead! Just Suggestion ;) winks

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Yeah that is a good suggestion. There is certainly some room for improvement with the Stamina/Energy collection restrictions.

13. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

With the stacking gone this is seeming more like work than a game.. I too am tired of having to work to get my stamina down enough every day to collect the 'reward'.. it's more like a punishment! If stacking

Kirsten likes this.
  14. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

may i ask if you are level 10k...

15. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

Not sure why I have so much trouble posting here, it's like having dial up internet every time I log in it takes forever to go through and posts get cut off, I can't edit or quote others either. The rest of my post should say If stacking isn't re-implemented I am likely done with Kano games... and to answer you Kevin I'm level 30 K in VC and 23 k in PC.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A change is being released right now that will allow you to collect your Stamina and Energy if your current value is above your max. This has a limitation of +60% Stamina and +100% Energy (ie: max boosts of those stats)

We will also announce this in our TGIF today.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  17. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

question was for the op.. lol