New Rule pertaining to Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dollerz, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

@elrusso08 ,
    We are aware of an issue with our mobile apps. A fix should be rolled out by this morning. Sorry about that!
    As usual, hit us up at support.kanoapps.com with any further questions.

elrusso08 likes this.
  2. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

I want to ask you 2 questions :)
    1- In which database system are the Kano systems coded and in which programming languages are the applications for their development subject? C#, C++, Java, PHP, VB ?
    2- Do you need people who are connected 20h a day for any extra issue in Kano Apps? I'm interested to give support to VC players etc. ?? :)

3. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

@elrusso08

Thank you for your post, and for your offer to help. I won't be able to offer any details regarding our coding language and we are set for support help, but I appreciate it regardless!

4. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

hehehehe Thank you ;)

5. Thomas hAhll

Thomas hAhll New Member

The lounge is full of homophobic remarks in Mob Wars LCN. I hope that Kano can do something to address this. What can we do as "committed players" ?

Micaylah likes this.
  6. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hi Thomas,

If you see any homophobic comments, please take a screenshot and send in a ticket right away. Mute any players that are overly bothersome to you. We take action based on the severity of the comments, the context of the conversation and the history of the player or players in question. If you can find a way to proactively prevent people from being overly hostile on the internet, please let me know! :)

Micaylah likes this.
  7. Thomas hAhll

Thomas hAhll New Member

Here you are. I think you know the meaning and intent. There's always urban dictionary as a player tried to play the comment down. Thanks.

Attached Files:

8. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hi Thomas,
    I won't be able to respond to potential chat violations here - make sure you send in a ticket to support.kanoapps.com and we'll have a look as soon as we can.