Stacking on daily rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Nov 29, 2018.

?

Should stacking be put back into daily rewards?

1. Yes

95.6%
  2. No

2.6%
  3. Who gives a chit

1.8%
  1. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Zynga broke me of any gaming OCD I had. I quit spending there 3 years before the end. I only lingered there cause I am a GF of a mob and they needed me. I promised they'd have a safe and fun place to play the game. We moved here after Mafia Wars bit the dust. We can move now. We're not married to the game, we are a group and support each other. That being said, I have a job that pays me to be there and I'm not going to have one that does not. I can start scouting for a new home for us. Ball is in your court, Kano.

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

No, he's quoting my post...I copied and pasted from the kanoapps.com/about the message can also be seen on the home page

Something else I learned whilst browsing the employee manual, Kano wishes to get one million daily committed players
    upload_2018-12-3_11-35-20.png

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Daily reward day 6

Attached Files:

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

What in the heck is a "lifetime session of engagement"?

5. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I would be curious in knowing what percentage of daily players used the stacking rewards feature. The large majority of users who post in this forum seem to use stacking but I wonder what the percentages would be if the silent majority was counted.

Kano would have this information but is unlikely to share

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

You log in, play...go offline. That is a session of engagement.
    If someone joins the game plays 30 times then quits their lifetime sessions of engagement will be 30.

neill1990 likes this.
  7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

I thought day 6 was fp or is your image name wrong?

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Oh. Joined 2785 days, 3 hours ago. So I probably have about 2300 sessions then (I know I haven't played every single one of those days).

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

That goes back to a previous post I made. I got 2 day 2 rewards for some reason, so it's off by 1. My day 7 will be the day 6 reward, my day 8 will be the day 7 reward, etc.

neill1990 likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Is this item even useful? Guessing LCN?

11. Steven Jordan

Fyi, my zombie slayer random daily reward for today was 5 Fp. I wont be changing my settings in the other games.

JADES likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

WOW, only 5 FP's over 60% which is equivalent to 6 fp's daily (stamina) or 10 fp's daily (energy) LOL :eek:

Kirsten and neill1990 like this.
  13. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

better rewards yet the offerings are worse on random then just sticking with solely energy/stam. fp equivalent for swapping is just sad.

Rick B and JADES like this.
  14. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

Perhaps if they haven't been making enough money they should live within their budget. After all that is what everyone else does. Never heard of any employer that gave employees energy drinks and beer at work let alone games like the Foosball table.

15. Steven Jordan

Actually not unusual in tech industry especially software development. It not a new idea to reward staff with small perks: 40 years ago the break room at my uncle's work had a ping pong table, board games and a couple of tv.

neill1990 likes this.
  16. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

I didn`t have the time to read every post in this thread but does someone know if you can still stack up the daily chests? Or do you have to open them same as rewards?

17. Steven Jordan

Chests haven't changed. 5hose can still be stacked for now

Pinhead likes this.
  18. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

shhh, shut up or kano will remove that as well.

19. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Chests have been changed and drop lots less non-loot. Also something interesting we noticed before the change was if you opened them daily they were riddled with nrg and lottery tickets, but if you stacked (say 10) and opened them during raids, well you would be lucky to see 3 nrgs.

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I barely bother with the chests, keep getting those card games, so re roll and get it again, boring and I am not interested