Daily Reward

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by The Skipper, Oct 8, 2018.

1. The Skipper

The Skipper New Member

In Daily Reward, this is at the bottom of the collect page.
    "Note: You can stockpile multiple days of rewards to collect them together (to a maximum of 7 days/rewards). However, if you miss a day of play all pending rewards will be removed and you will start over at day 1."
    There is a real problem here , because if you come in 25 hours after you collected last, you are considered to have "skipped" a day" and all progress is lost. You should be able to log in any time in the NEXT 24 hours, not within the previous 24. Not to mention that yesterday, I was in 6 hours after collecting, so this morning I should have only been gone 18 hours. This thing has been broken, or mis-coded for so long, it's not funny anymore. Recommend it either be fixed, or some other way to have daily rewards take it's place.
    Level 6087 Hel's Rising player, have never missed any day. P.S. it only shows new member as I rarely post here at all.
    Joined 3399 days, 2 hours ago....... Almost ten years I've watched this issue play out

Justin the killer likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I agree with a lot of what you said here. As long as we play everyday, we should not lose, I can see if ya don't play for a whole day, but not if it is an hour late or something lame like that

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It is a tad too early to say much right now but we are taking a look at the Daily Reward system and one of the things we are going to change for sure is to clean up how it determines your "next day". As noted above it can be confusing so we are going to move it to simply check the calendar day based on Kano time which is the Pacific timezone.

4. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

How about doing that with our daily boosts, as well. I can work anywhere around the clock @ my new job and it really sucks to lose a boost cause I had to make money. How about setting those to once/calendar day, as well.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Noted, I will bring that up for discussion. Thanks for the suggestion.

6. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Why thank you! :D

7. Kirsten

needed to send it a ticket but got this , checked a few times and kept getting it,

Attached Files:

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well there are alot of things that needs fixin up!! but that wont never be solved anyways! like players using scripts an alts but that is what u expect when playin a free game!

9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I'd be curious to see if this ever actually changes. I've been bitten by this before, others have mentioned it, and it has worked this way for YEARS. Needless to say, I wouldn't be very happy if it changed now.

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Looks like you got your wish.

11. Kirsten

well lost my daily boost streak again in ZS, oh well, not sure I care anymore, it annoyed me for a second,

12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Yes! We got our wish!

13. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

14. Red Goddess

Red Goddess Member

It's a bit like a coup took over management. The game has gone thu so regressive changes. Remember the raid change just a few months back when we were limited to something like only 12 raids until someone came along and freed all raid hostages by compleating raid , only to join another one and get trapped again? The raids came to a screeching halt, a tremendous bottleneck. Thankful someone a kano did a very rare thing and listened to the players on that one.. in real time during that very raid event Well whoever at kano that listened to us players perhaps has been demoted or no longer there?. So now some draconian changes to the game seem to be in play in regards to the daily rewards. Hold on to your seats... it's going to be a bumpy ride :) LOL

15. When you want a cure

Worse than the disease

Who ya gonna call?

DAMN KANO!

GTR likes this.