Stacking on daily rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Nov 29, 2018.

?

Should stacking be put back into daily rewards?

1. Yes

95.6%
  2. No

2.6%
  3. Who gives a chit

1.8%
  1. fastguy

fastguy New Member

Yes, they should be put back the way they were, as to why, because the new system sucks, pure and simple

Poseidons Executioner likes this.
  2. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

not only does the new daily rewards system suck, the "mystery gift" is junk.

Poseidons Executioner likes this.
  3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

How do you know that? I was supposed to get one today, but I got a second stamina one instead...

Kirsten likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What was stat's on this? I wanna know many others do as well.

6. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hmnn mystery gift can be stamina? Would think be item, but who knows.. Guess that goes with recent explanations of how stuff works, cough!

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kano only care about cash and getting their collective butts kissed....There is no end to the kano gutting of it's own games, well done kano you suck again :D

Kirsten and Rick B like this.
  8. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Hey there is a positive in all this!!! Im talking more on the forum

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

and even making sense :p

Chasity and DeathMo the Drifter like this.
  10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

One thing I really do not like is having to know I have to collect by a certain time, now, what if I am out of range of a signal cause I am at work, what if I take a nap and over sleep , I play each and everyday, so for me if I did not collect it was no big deal , but no Now, I gotta be careful , a game rule that is like me making sure I get to work on time or an appointment on time, this really stinks and sucks for more reasons than stacking which was a great thing, Now I gotta make sure I am not too close to leveling before collecting cause then I would lose the 500 I get for leveling, this is getting to be like a job I pay for rather than be payed for.

Chasity likes this.
  11. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Personally, this change has worked to my benefit, I don't play raids (except for first time round for achievement).
    I don't play arena, so there could be weeks go by before I actually need to collect, I now collect daily as 60% stamina is easier to get rid of.
    I am just one person though and the masses have spoken... Bring back stacking.

Kirsten likes this.
  12. DeathMo the Drifter

Its just to much math n i dont like math.

Kirsten likes this.
  13. DeathMo the Drifter

Off topic i love achivements
    Awarded: 4 minutes ago
    Seriously Likeable!
    Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.

Chasity and Jared like this.
  14. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

wait, i think i know why, last 8 years of comman core math...... Kano need to reinvent a wheel

15. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Zynga died because they made their games a job and not a pleasurable pastime. Kano - are you listening?

16. Can somebody recommend an alternative non-Kano game for me please?

17. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

No, the mystery item isn't stamina. I got stamina instead of the mystery item. Go figure.

JADES likes this.
  18. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I play in the arenas, but I quit stacking for those months ago because I can't use all of the stamina before I get knocked out in 5 minutes. But that's a different discussion.

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Daily reward day 4

Attached Files:

20. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Now I gotta make sure I am not too close to leveling before collecting cause then I would lose the 500 I get for leveling, this is getting to be like a job I pay for rather than be payed for.

This is actually an old issue that was reported years ago.
    The response was:

Attached Files: