TGIF! Development News for November 30, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 1, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

It’s been quite the week for the games recently, so let’s dive right into the updates:

Daily Reward Rework

The biggest change this week is the introduction of the reworked Daily Rewards system. If you’ve been keeping up with the threads, we don’t have too much more to add onto it in the TGIF that we have not already said.

You can check out the gist of the rework in an overview post here. If you’re having any technical issues with the rewards or have questions/concerns about your payouts, we encourage you to submit a ticket to Support.

As with any new feature release we understand that there are a lot questions and feedback to parse. Right now we are focused on reviewing what we have as well as collecting data around it. If we have any updates to share with you, we’ll certainly drop an update in the News feed.

December Raid Events

Players who were around last year might remember we did a series of Holiday Raids throughout December and this year will be no different! We’re going to be re-introducing some well-received gameplay mechanics as well as some exclusive updated Holiday themed loot items you can’t get anywhere else!

Pirate Clan, be prepared to toast the return of a jovial pirate next week!

[​IMG]

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

A pair of jumper cables walk into a bar.

The bartender says: “I’ll serve you, but don’t start anything!”

Jimmyjamzit and Pinhead like this.
  2. Ares

Ares New Member

Christmas raids last year were cool. thanks for bringing them back.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  3. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

love the Christmas raids, thanks.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Oh a new raid :) I only play the new ones...I better start saving my rewards :rolleyes:

5. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I like raids n love Christmas :):)

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Pretty bad to see that Kano as become Greedy over the years an not following on what us fair players have to say an speak up about! an they never wanna have strict rules for people who uses an abuses alts an scripts, Sad to say but you are losing more customers who you to like putting money on there games an now they are no longer doing it, cause for the simple fact is that in this time of years as i have seen, it is now a Pay To Play or get your whoop in every fight, Thanks Alot Kano you messed up. I Hope One Day you realise for what you have done too us Loyal Players an Your True Old Time Customers who have been around alot longer! Good Job Morons!

bowberson, spookierthanu and Volare like this.
  7. Nomad172

Nomad172 New Member

the ultimate magician's ploy...distract while they take away our ability to stack rewards, switch from one reward to another to enhance gameplay (without having to start at day one), etc (the new changes)...none of these changes make sense...oh well...shades of Zynga and Mafia Wars...

8. L1LOne

L1LOne Active Member

How come ZS never gets anything new??? , are we Kanos bastard child ? lol ...Aside from the no stacking bit, which is really a let down. Remove the Brawl stage off BA and go back to the old days of arena for us. You'd have lot more players then and least somewhat happy old players, like myself still clinging around.

GANDALF likes this.
  9. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Waste of time. Can no longer stack.

10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

r/woooosh

Sandy Barrows and Kirsten like this.
  11. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Christmas raid without stacking daily rewards is like Satna's sleigh without the reindeers !!!!!!

12. Volare

Volare New Member

Please put the rewards back as they were! :mad: Without stacking, BA becomes pretty pointless unless all you have is Stamina. Resetting it when KANO feels is good also doesn't work! Every morning, I used to get my daily reward, now It's when I'm asleep even though I collected the initial one the minute it opened (in my am)
    Why does KANO (apart from making their Christmas party bigger and better) screw players over constantly??????
    Give the players BACK the right to do what they want with THEIR rewards for being LOYAL player to YOU!

13. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

:D

Kirsten likes this.
  14. Ares

Ares New Member

is it true you plan to shut down all 4 games soon?

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No just rumors, but KANO needs to realize latest wrong doings or will fail sooner than later IMO.

bowberson, neill1990 and Kirsten like this.
  16. Volare

Volare New Member

Just lost my first day of rewards .... WHY? Because my Internet was down, unable to log in and by the time I tethered my phone to use data, I missed them by 8 minutes. So much for rewarding DAILY PLAYERS! Pile of cr*p if you ask me.

bowberson and Sandy Barrows like this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, there is no truth to that rumor.

18. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well those raids will cost way less than usual, since I will be down 54000 energy from the start.

19. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I am getting lots of feedback from people. Not only in Mob Wars but Pirate Clan too. Kano is getting greedy. Not letting us save up dailies for raids is definitely coming off as Kano wants everyone to spend more money. More people are quitting the games. I think Kano being greedy is going to endl these games. $10. I refuse to buy this deal. I think you are going to get more people to back off and spend nothing, instead of make more money like you want to. I will buy nothing unless I see 105 gf for $10. So does Kano want some money or none? It costs Kano nothing for these GF. I am not buying anything for mob wars sever 1.That game is ruined by spenders. Now I will not buy for Mob wars server 2 or Pirate clan server 2. I am ready to just quit playing and so are many people. Kano has lost tons of original player and I guess they do not care.

20. Nomad172

Nomad172 New Member

that's what Zynga said...I am not getting a good feeling about our little game...hopefully, I am wrong...

bowberson likes this.