Daily Rewards System: Is now Live! - Got locked

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dcasso, Nov 30, 2018.

?

Kano should reopen the thread Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

1. Yes, the problem was resolved and therefore the thread should be closed

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  2. No, the problem was not resolved and therefore the thread should be kept open

18 vote(s)
    94.7%
  1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

So I am very curious Kano.

How can you lock a thread where there is a proper discussion, and you acknowledge (at least for the smallest part of the issue) that there is an issue, and still you lock it without having a solution.

The thread should clearly be reopened

Vulpine and GoddessFreyja like this.
  2. Moshe

Moshe New Member

They know there will be no solution because for them this is not a problem, just another way to make more money.
    So they locked the thread simply because they want us to shut up.
    When they can make more money by hurting the players, they choose the money every single time.
    They don't care about our feedback, and the fact they ignored us and locked the thread just make it more obvious.

Vulpine and GoddessFreyja like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kimbella and Vulpine like this.
  4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Vulpine likes this.
  5. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Ah I was wondering why I wasn't seeing any new posts. All the threads are getting locked down. I thought KANO was in Canada not North Korea?

6. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

They've made it abundantly clear that they don't want any feedback from us and that's really sad since the only reason this game exists is because of the players; without us, they would be nothing. I really think the only way to let them know that we are seriously unhappy with this change is to stop spending or to at least stop spending so much. As long as they see big profits, they will continue to do what they want, regardless of how it impacts us. Yes, I understand this is their game but you can't ignore our legitimate concerns and expect us to quietly sit here and do nothing. I do understand the concept of a "Daily Reward" but the truth is there are plenty of times when I do not have the time to sit here and play all day and use the amount of stamina I must use to be able to collect the "daily" reward every day. It was a great option to stack it for a few days or 7 days to prepare for an event. This feature, that they created, was a big help to many of us and for them to take it away makes no sense. If they think we will now spend more money to compensate for this loss, I really think they need a wake-up call. There will always be big spenders but for the rest of us that spend when we can afford it, I think we need to stop putting money in Kano's wallet. Even if it means playing the game less and not enjoying the events that we really like to fully participate in, like the Raid. This event was my favorite but I am joining less raids and helping less than I've done in the past because I will be buying less refills than I usually do. Kano administration cannot ignore our concerns forever and expect this GAME to survive. We don't need this game but Kano needs us and the only way to truly prove this to them is to stop spending real money on all their games.

Kimbella, Kirsten and Vulpine like this.
  7. Tiny Vile Lyn

Tiny Vile Lyn Member

So I just read the post made by Dollerz before he locked the thread. Appropriate that DOLLERZ is the one that made the post, which says basically "we'll see if we lose any money before we make any further changes". uh, yeah. gotcha, thanks.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

If the decision is final, there's really no reason to have a thread open about it if everyone is going to be stating the same complaints.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  9. Kirsten

We will not be silenced, just kano thinks they know best, that is what they figure, so we will have to show them, people who create a game and don't play do not understand the ramifications of this money grab, so my 50 to 70 dollars for the PC raid will stay in my pocket, I gave up spending in the other three when they got rid of the sale we all like among other reasons, but LCN players will keep spending so kano can have some nice bonuses and maybe rent into a third bigger work space before ya know they will be able to buy the building, but not off my hard earned money that i have been spending since I started playing many years ago,

Vulpine, Kimbella and Snowtiger like this.
  10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

This whole ordeal reminds me of years ago, when I made this profile picture [​IMG] to poke fun at kano's Zyngaesque activities.
    Hmm

Rhenkle1 and Vulpine like this.
  11. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

I agree with Kirstin - the days of me spending so much is done. I left LCN completely because of the money wars there and only pop on from time to time to see old friends. I hope others will follow - not being heard is a deal breaker :(

Vulpine likes this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Wow, how did you find that? Was there an even more unpopular change than this that prompted the response?

13. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I half remembered the encounter, so searched it :p
    This was a time when they were introducing 2 calendars a month when previously we'd only get them for well known holidays, and they were making changes based on a facebook polls. lol here's a quote of mine from back then
    funny how 5 years on I still have the same suspicions towards Kano o_O
    The difference is I'm probably not the only one now :p

Kirsten, Kimbella and Vulpine like this.
  14. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I don't even remember that. There's only 1 complaint I remember about calendars that has been brought up over time here and there... with no changes.
    I wonder, are there still FB polls? I don't have an account there, so I wouldn't know. Not that it really makes a difference.

15. Kirsten

I cannot stand having to remember to collect my daily reward everyday, I like most have a job and I feel like playing these games is becoming like a job more than an addiction, SMH

Dcasso and Rick B like this.
  16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I usually login 5-7 times a day, haven't been in today, doubt I will. I think kano cured me, and since I want to stay positive, I would like kano for helping me out with removing the addiction, they have done an amazing job during the last couple of years in making sure their games become less and less fun.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Kirsten

Yeah I am in and out all day, but I can't collect if I am about to level or for a variety of reasons, so sometimes now I am ready to go off the night and I remember I haven't collected it yet, and it pisses me off. I have not missed a day of playing , with work, being sick, one year lose power for a week cause of a storm, since I started playing 3130 days ago , etc, and now I have remember to collect it :(

Dcasso likes this.