Stacking on daily rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Nov 29, 2018.

?

Should stacking be put back into daily rewards?

1. Yes

95.6%
  2. No

2.6%
  3. Who gives a chit

1.8%
  1. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

I agree please bring back stacking!!

Kimbella, Vulpine and Kirsten like this.
  2. Marsikun

Marsikun New Member

Stacking dailies is a great thing!
    It should be put back into daily rewards like this, players will be able to continue to manage their resources:
    -For events like Battle Arena or raids for exemple
    -When you are busy and just got time for connect one day, you still have the ressources the next day and use it efficiently.

An other thing is why reset the bonuses when you change the type of reward?
    Indeed, I only use stamina every day exept for raids. I switch to energy for raids to get more keys, and be able to heals for more raids.
    If the bonus is resets, i'll simply never change type of reward, so the interest of your update is equal to zero because most players will be in the same situation as me.

Kimbella and Vulpine like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Damn Diva, Smack said last night they were gonna change that part I believe so told another player to hold off on changing from one to the other

Pink Mafia Godfather and Vulpine like this.
  4. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

It is too late now :(

Pink Mafia Godfather likes this.
  5. Kirsten

I think post 79 is where he said something about it in the other thread

Pink Mafia Godfather likes this.
  6. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

You recently sent me one of those useless surveys and shocked e-mails because I rated the game so low...….. This is a perfect example, changes were made that on one liked or wanted...…… and instead of reversing them you put this here for us to vote..... You are traveling the same road that Zynga did...…. and are losing players because you don't listen...…….. You "think" your ideas are better than what the ones that actually play the game and what they want...…...

7. Kirsten

No a Player put it up for a vote, not kano, we the players are doing this to let kano know we want this change like we want cholera :p

8. J. Butter

J. Butter New Member

The ability to stack your daily rewards is a way to show that you are indeed playing daily & helps the players when those rewards come in handy not just that day. If Kano needs to fix something that is wrong then they should fix the age old way they give health, energy, & stamina when leveling. That 5000, 500, 50 is only a grain of sand for players that have been playing long time & does nothing. Kano is only out to see how much they can increase the spending till they have no one playing it seems. Also the longer time to earn that reward is also costing but that is not as bad as the not being able to stack them. SO PLEASE BRING BACK THE STACKING! Thanks

9. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

right now in the office .....coffee brewing as the guys are all sitting around laughing :D their
    ...... off at our comments...Tom says to Dick how much you wanna bet players will
    still be spending for raids/arena....Dicks snickers :p hell yes, look at what they have
    all spent so far on raids, arena, crates. Harry pops in and says hey guys I got another
    idea to make us more money. :cool: just working on a way to make it look like we are doing
    something great for them ;)In rolls the big boss Mr.Greed with a box of donuts.....
    good morning guys, scanned thru the forum before bed last night and had some really
    good laughs at them begging/demanding to bring back the stacking :rolleyes:
    I had a few ideas too. maybe on level ups we just give them a loot item and eliminate the
    50 stam/500 energy, always thought that was cutting into our profits :)
    and maybe we could shave some of the exp we give on bosses/fights...a couple points here and there
    ...No one will notice ;) working on ways to make players spend more is so much better
    than thinking of ways to improve the game and so much easier.o_O
    Bonuses are looking good guys, keep up the good work :D I won't be around for the next 2 weeks
    after today, i decided on a last minute vacation to the island, do some golfing and just
    get somewhere warm :cool:

names have been changed to protect the innocent?

I do know it is THEIR game to do as with they wish.I do know the purpose of having a
    business is to make money BUT I also know that keeping your customers happy is
    also part of being a successful business....I get that you want to make money.but there are
    so many ways you could make money and keep 99% of the playes happy instead
    of changing something and making 99% of the players mad
    Players=Customers and Customers=Money

10. Jimmyjamzit

Jimmyjamzit New Member

I think the daily rewards change really sux. Plz bring back stacking and get rid of the reset because of changing preferences. I do like the new random option but the rest really sux. :(

Vulpine, Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  11. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

The stacking wasn't about the levels for me. It was so I could compete in Zombies arena when I didn't want to spend. On pirates I still have enough base stamina that full base + 60% will allow me compete just fine in Pirate arena (don't usually last that long there anyway :p ) It did help me out a ton on raids on pirates though.

With Zombies it's much harder to level there than it is on pirates so being stripped of stacked rewards will absolutely force one to spend or change their build (adding more stamina 2 skills for 1 to catch up while others catch your defense..no thanks) to compete in arena and raids.

Oh well...I don't think any of our groaning is going to bring it back. Will just have to log off sooner during raids and arena...I hear Xbox has some good games ;) Need to play that more anyways.

Kimbella, Vulpine and spookierthanu like this.
  12. PIOVRA919

PIOVRA919 New Member

Respect your customer is a must = or lose them and close this game up A.S.A.P

Vulpine likes this.
  13. naughtygirl

naughtygirl New Member

To fix and make it more interesting. make stamina 100% just like energy.
    Put stacking back.
    Get rid of of the start over when we swich payout so we will look behind day7 to get 10fp. Witch would be a nice payout.
    Change the cost to 1 ,5, 10, 20, (50 for 3500) and you will see a revival of the game. Realize that the big spenders will then put all crate items in. Times how many spots is there total? 500 crates at 105 un and there worth drops with every new set of crates. Remove all your high level kano pro players hell make them all have to start over. And have a penalty of being removed off top players list if they have not played in a month, if they come back put them back after 3 conservative days. Remove if they hit a month again.
    Put a link there that shows top players per level like 1000 level top of the list 2000 top of the list 3000 top of the list and so on this will ad a spark to new people if any join instead of going hes level 20,000 wtf i cant ever be on top. Do ya get it.
    And fix fighting its fucked. So that total attack and defense adds up to be the winner

Vulpine likes this.
  14. Zoe Bell

Zoe Bell Member

I think stacking ought to be kept. I only use it during raids and have been a daily player for 1782 days. It makes raid more accessible to those that don't have the funds to be buying boosts and its' removal causes an unfair disadvantage for these members that have a lack of financial resources during raid periods.

15. Lady Linda

Lady Linda New Member

alot of us play the stacking game to allow us to have enough Stam or energy for BA or raids .it gives us control over how we play our account . this is important to us, bring it back

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Thank you kano, had it not been for this shitty change I would probably never have gotten this badge
    upload_2018-11-29_20-47-41.png

By the way, do take my trophy away, and reinstate stacking :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Kimbella, Vulpine and Chasity like this.
  17. aleco

aleco New Member

i agree

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I know this thread is about stacking but I wanted to clarify @Snowtiger's response here. If you login to the game your streak will continue regardless if you collect your reward or use your reward, that has not changed. It certainly doesn't hurt clicking into the Daily Reward UI to make sure you get credit for your current day, but if you have been Offline for a while the act of coming back to the game will increment your day still.

Snowtiger likes this.
  19. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

So with 148 votes of reinstate and a loss pr player pr month of over 100 fp, kano has made, if people buy back what they lost (which must be what they expect) gained 14800 fp in sale. If 100 fp costs around 20$ that is 3000$ made by this change pr month, just for the players that are complaining in this thread.
    Even if they loose 10% of those players, and 40% decide to spend less it is still 1500$ gain just by this small group.
    Call it something else if you like, but a pure greedy move it is, and the fact you will not debate it says soo much.

20. PopaT

PopaT New Member

You say it is an incentive to get people to play daily, you had to play daily to keep your rewards stack so that isn't really relevant, what you are doing is ensuring we don't have a good start in raids with 7 days of Stamina or Energy ready to go.. You're trying to make us buy FP to do raids right from the off, it's no coincidence that the 2 sales for FP I have had this week both came AFTER raids finished..