Stacking on daily rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Nov 29, 2018.

?

Should stacking be put back into daily rewards?

1. Yes

95.6%
  2. No

2.6%
  3. Who gives a chit

1.8%
  1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Leave any feedback of why here..

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

I'd say that your core players are all in agreement that removing stacking is a bad idea, so please bring it back! There are days where I am not on as much as other days, and enjoy having the stacking ability for the days when I get to relax and spend some quality time with my pirate game. :cool:

3. naughtygirl

naughtygirl New Member

What's this a kano pro trying to promote there other game LMFAO

4. naughtygirl

naughtygirl New Member

To fix and make it more interesting. make stamina 100% just like energy.
    Put stacking back.
    Get rid of of the start over when we swich payout so we will look behind day7 to get 10fp. Witch would be a nice payout.
    Change the cost to 1 ,5, 10, 20, (50 for 3500) and you will see a revival of the game. Realize that the big spenders will then put all crate items in. Times how many spots is there total? 500 crates at 105 un and there worth drops with every new set of crates. Remove all your high level kano pro players hell make them all have to start over. And have a penalty of being removed off top players list if they have not played in a month, if they come back put them back after 3 conservative days. Remove if they hit a month again.
    Put a link there that shows top players per level like 1000 level top of the list 2000 top of the list 3000 top of the list and so on this will ad a spark to new people if any join instead of going hes level 20,000 wtf i cant ever be on top. Do ya get it.
    And fix fighting its fucked. So that total attack and defense adds up to be the winner.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  5. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

If KANO's intention here is trying to give everyone an incentive to log in every day they should know that stacking achieved that also. More so in fact I'd argue.

Neikko, Vulpine, tomb and 9 others like this.
  6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

well will just repost my comment on the other thread, that they apprently don't wont to answer, even though 17 people so far has liked it:
    So Smack, Kano and Mitch. I will try to sum this up from the player perspective:

Everyone cares about stacking (just not kano, so you remove it)
    You reset us if we change reward type (was not like that before and now we can use the reward types but have to stick with 1)
    You claim to give out better rewards, (but suddenly it is only for stam)
    You say better rewards (but change time from 22 to 24 hours, meaning nearly 3 full rewards lost pr month)
    And to top it of, this has for many active players a direct negative impact of over 100 fp lost pr player pr month

Am I wrong in any of the above points?

Not having stacking is at least half the value of the daily reward, and making us loose over 100fp value pr month for no reason, isn't the brightest move

Red Goddess, Neikko, tomb and 7 others like this.
  7. Rodzilla

Rodzilla New Member

be nice to get the rewards back i lost.had some stacked for ba in vc

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

DAILY reward....

9. So if dailies are truly going to become a daily incentive without stacking. Then why not allow stacking on chieftain boosts instead?

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Because it won't raise their income at all

Vulpine and naughtygirl like this.
  11. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I am on Day 2893 as far as my daily streak of rewards go. I got to 2893 not because I collect rewards everyday. I have that streak because I played every single one of those days. I was under the impression that the daily rewards were to encourage us to play every day, not just another task to have to complete before the day ends :p This new system has already created a hassle for me. After a long day of work, I had to figure out how to waste a daily reward of stam just so I could keep my streak going. This game is starting to seem like work to me. I strongly urge Kano to put back the stacking option!

Neikko, Vulpine, tomb and 8 others like this.
  12. Papakendall

Papakendall New Member

Getting fedupwithitall! <<< Look at that, I'm a new member now. LOL

Vulpine and Pink Mafia Godfather like this.
  13. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

Yes I think stacking of rewards should be brought back! You earn rewards for every day you play, so why shouldn't stacking be allowed?

Vulpine, Kimbella, Chasity and 3 others like this.
  14. cosmicpunk

cosmicpunk New Member

Bring it Back Now ..... you put it in place it works its not broken most people like it want it whats YOUR problem

Vulpine, Kimbella and Jimmyjamzit like this.
  15. Jim Gundersdorff EA

Jim Gundersdorff EA New Member

I agree with many of the posts above... Stacking should be reinstated. Thanks!

16. Stacking was tactical for raids now with the removal you have prevented players having enough stamina or energy to participate and it looks as though it's been done to force players to spend on refills. As a long standing player it feels like you are just screwing us all to line the pockets and if it is not reverted back you will lose more players which I think you could really do without right now.

17. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

Reinstate stacking or face the consequences of pissing us all off. I just changed my reward from stamina to energy in bc, and was reset to the minimum reward, which infuriates me. Bad bad move Kano.

18. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

There is 1600 (73 pages) of ideas currently being ignored by Kano on this forum, this thread will just make it 1601.
    In the past 7+ years I been playing Kano apps, I've learned one thing... Kano only cares for positive feedback. *shrug*

Vulpine and Jimmyjamzit like this.
  19. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I have come to realize that they left out their explanation ... and it would be similar to what is done with the listing of someone: 15% take out to reduce inflation in the game.

In the VC case, the Daily Reward stacked was apparently worth 35 FPs in the stam case but arguably whether stacked or not, that was paid out. Stacking them strategically however got you another 10-20 FPs or more in RAIDS (AAAIIIIEEE). Ending the stacking of them, cuts universal "level" inflation.

PS Kano ... you could have asked me before and you would not have looked so bad :p

20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well lets us be positive then. :)

My positive thought: I gotta give it to Kano, It really requires a certain skill set to make something that different than what the users want, and still be satisfied with it even though every user is being negative towards the changes.