Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

It gives you 60% of 7500 stamina period.

AXXO likes this.
  2. The 60% boost is on what your max stam is, up to 7500. It doesn't matter how much stam you have at the time, be it 1 or 7499, you will get 60% of 7500 (if that is what you have your overall stam at). If you only have 5000 max stam, you will get 60% of 5000

I have never seen the reward be based on how much you have at the time of collecting, unless this was way back at the beginning of the reward system.

Chasity and neill1990 like this.
  3. naughtygirl

naughtygirl New Member

Lol this month? How about ok, Yall pissed us off trying to squeeze more cash out of the few that donate. As for me it was not to feed my ego, it was to support a game i liked at times! So i didn't want to see it shut down. Now I really dont care! :p
    A tip for you the games making the most cash nowadays charge 1 dollar for many things, do to that being cheap they are not chasing there customers away.
    First thing people see is we want 10 bucks and if ya want to be on top give 500 dollars and you get 3500 VIRTUAL UN that soon enough what items will be low, and i have my hand out for more BIG CASH

Vulpine likes this.
  4. naughtygirl

naughtygirl New Member

How about ok, Yall pissed us off trying to squeeze more cash out of the few that donate. As for me it was not to feed my ego, it was to support a game i liked at times! So i didn't want to see it shut down. Now I really dont care! :p
    A tip for you the games making the most cash nowadays charge 1 dollar for many things, do to that being cheap they are not chasing there customers away so thay have millions.
    First thing people see is we want 10 bucks and if ya want to be on top give us 500 dollars and you get 3500 VIRTUAL UN, And for you. SOON enough what items ya bought will be low, and You will have your hand out for more BIG CASH. ....VIRTUAL WE GET NOTHING. BUT WHAT AN EGO BOOST .
    How about a REFUND
    Or can ya please send me some ky. Im a virgin back there, Your making me raw.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Pink Mafia Godfather and Vulpine like this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Done, vote here> https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/stacking-on-daily-rewards.36163/

Vulpine likes this.
  6. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

I give kano 6 more days to fix their mistake if It remains the same then they can go to hell with there games

naughtygirl and Vulpine like this.
  7. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Thought about this last night and what I really don't understand is this: When players stacked rewards stamina or energy for raids or arena the most those stacked rewards is going to give someone is what like 10 levels? 15 maybe? Before the rewards are exhausted and you're back to your normal amount and would have to spend to compete further. Just seems so extremely greedy to strip us of this small gain. What makes it even worse is arena is like every 2 weeks or so and raids once a month. So we're only really gaining those levels during that time frame. We all looked forward to when it was a week before our preferred event and we'd let the stacking begin. Stripping this from us is some penny pinching, Scrooge McDuck crap. I guess have fun swimming in your money vault. :(

Daily Reward Warning!
    Your Stamina is too high to accept your Daily Rewards. Please use at least 3997 Stamina before collecting. lol BOO!!! I know it's been like that forever, but you should get rid of it or raise the cap for the amount of rewards we can collect before having to spend down to our base.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Well duhhh, I didn't speak about their twisted timetable lol I'm just sayin it's a DAILY reward so what they've done makes sense. HOW they've done it is an entirely different matter

Vulpine likes this.
  9. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

You are 100% right,people will need to get way more refills now.Seems they want to keep on pressing people to spend.
    Oh well,what else is new :p

Vulpine likes this.
  10. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

Same goes with collecting NRG.When at max and you lvl,you lose the 500 NRG bonus.

Tiny Vile Lyn, Vulpine and Tony Cecil like this.
  11. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

Totally agree with you.They will see a huge diff coming raids :p

12. Tellybear

Tellybear Member

Yes,they do keep making things worse for old timers.I've been playing for 9 years straight,now it says Tellybear, NEW MEMBER o_O

Sailor Kurt likes this.
  13. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

keep your trunk guys i think will save for another things, kano made that choice easy now

Tiny Vile Lyn likes this.
  14. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Idk why everyone is so shocked, these games became pay to level when raids were introduced. They're at the point now that they're going to do whatever they can to get as much as they can while they can. What would you do ? I don't remember EVER hearing someone say to me "hey, I've got an idea to make more money easily but I'm just not going to."

Vulpine and Kirsten like this.
  15. so who is this smack kano member? 10 year active daily loyal kano gamer here and have never came across this one. although i am rarely in the forums! so how do you figure this change is for the better??? if anybody switches from one reward to the next you start over with day 1 crap % boost. so after a week you will finally get back to normal %. haha wow. kano made this change to get more cash coming in but looks like they will be losing a whole lot more as nobody will be playing raids / wars/ arenas etc. have a wonderful broke day kano :)

Vulpine likes this.
  16. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

the slogan of kano: INNOVATION is REGRESSION

Vulpine and Tony Cecil like this.
  17. *******LAME JOKE OF THE YEAR AWARD******* goes to Kano for...........new daily rewards system......Congrats

18. Colin Lennard

Colin Lennard New Member

Hello,
    on the Random in the Daily Rewards (from day 3) is there any chance that you could tell us what we are likely to get. I'm sure that you will get a better take up (that is if we [the player] have an idea of what is on offer and feel that it is in our interest to go for Random for at least a week).

Random
    [​IMG]
    Day 7 Loot Case/Chest will not contain Lottery tickets. I promise!

19. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Smack is Kano employee. A small part of his or her job is monitoring the forums

20. Rodas

Rodas New Member

What has changed?
    Reward Stacking is no longer

Its amazing what you keep doing to the game!!!!!!!!!!! Whats the problem with stacking up?????????????? Is there a problem about stacking energy when your close to open a new adventure and spend it all at once??????????? FFS this is OUR game and we play the way WE players want........... You just cause me 5 stamina daily rewards that were waiting to be collected.... Is this how you really motivate players????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The more time goes by the more my path goes to stop playing but that you really dont give a ......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.