Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

"players" why on earth would Kano want to take what they think into consideration, then they might actually make changes that the "players" would like, that would be crazy!

Kirsten, Vulpine and Kari Hardrada like this.
  2. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

This is pretty much like the Lame Joke of the Week, that I love so very much :cool: It is laughable; every time I read it I get a chuckle, but then everybody knows that the joke really isn't Funny, per se, to most people (excepting me). However, in this situation, of Kano changing everything, I have to say that I'm NOT laughing, and that this has got to be just a Lame Joke, that hopefully will be better next week.

Kirsten and Elias like this.
  3. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

Since you cannot roll over the Daily Reward any longer, we should be able to use both the Boost and the Daily Reward at the same time. Once you use one of them, there is no reason to have the notice you need to reduce your Stamina before you can use the other.

4. Ana

Ana New Member

That is a utopia. I just think they feel like thinking about how to earn more money. They found this way now, thinking that for raids or arena we will have to buy stamina, buy energy, buy, buy, buy ... but to improve the game, to do something different, not to mention! They do not drop an idea, they would have to spend on programmers, illustrators ....

Kirsten, Gazzaaaa and Vulpine like this.
  5. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

What is the rational for eliminating stacking as long as you participate in the game on a daily basis? How will it improve the game?

6. jeff777

jeff777 New Member

that's not true . i just checked and it shows me if i switch out of stamina. (60%) and go to energy it shows i will only get 20% bonus not 100% energy

Chasity and Vulpine like this.
  7. Elias

Elias New Member

WOW !!!! Once more KANO creates another CASH GRAB ! This is something no one wants except the greedy pigs who just rolled out a piggy bank cash scam followed by this B.S. . It truly amazes me the constant fundraising attempts by Kano . This takes away our daily reward and our personal choice on what to do with and replaces it with garbage . Kano must think were given so much to play this game already you restrict our stamina for one thing to a ridiculous level especially for a account of my size if anything should have changed stamina should be opened up at this point and not stuck at 7,500 on refills but to the level you have built your stamina up to other wise what is the point of building up stamina if only getting a chance to use it at its base ability only twice a month . Kano is fooling no one at this point we all know what this is about MONEY ! Gawd forbid people saved there daily's up and used them in Raids or the Arena and Kano is mad cause they lose out on 60 big fp's and by doing this Kano thinks it will drive people to spend when all your did was create another nail for this games coffin …. Kano needs to rethink this strategy

8. johno

johno New Member

This whole reward daily system stinks, better of stacking you've done nothing for players at all really believe you need to do a survey of players and what is and what isn't required.
    your half assed ideas are doing more damage than enough.
    nothing to encourage one to build and stay interested at all

9. You summed it up nicely. This was a ploy for Kano to make more $ out of us by costing us at the very least 100fp's a month. I would say that is a low estimate.

cons:
    • only random has the option for the new reward additions
    • no more stacking
    • no more multiple collecting (both a pro and con but a con in the way it is implemented)
    • rewards reset to day 1 whenever you swap from one preference to another

10. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

thank you, was trying to be conservative. But notice they have not replied to my comment at all, even though it was the first in the thread.

Pink Mafia Godfather and Vulpine like this.
  11. Ares

Ares New Member

no one is being forced to spend money on the game. I'd say most of us play it for free.

12. bighoof

bighoof Member

At first I thought it wasn't gonna cost. What's really is gonna happen is that you now need to spend 10 fp everyday to maximize your limits to collect the most out of the % you get that day especially once you get to 100%. The old way you could spend it one time after 7 days bump to 10000 energy to get 80000. Now you will have to spend it everyday to make it 10000 to get 100% to make 20000.

Vulpine likes this.
  13. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

im not quite sure i understand your statement. you collect your daily when you are below your cap limit. so for me i have 7500 stam and need to be below 7500 stam to collect the 60% boost. why would i buy a refill before collecting it?

14. Moshe

Moshe New Member

Clearly, everyone wants stacking to stay. Why are you ignoring this fact? we can see you read our feedback but you only commenting on other small issues. do you even care what we think?
    I mean, if you care about the players, there must be some level of negative feedback that will make you revert your changes. But since everyone already expressed their frustration with the change and said they want stacking back, it's hard to see how the level of negative feedback can be higher.
    Maybe you are waiting for more people to quit the game? Since you keep ignoring us, I'm sure it will happen soon too.

15. neill1990

being forced to pay money isnt an issue since you dont have to spend money. The problems are that stacking and not being able to swap freely for what boost you want are the problem. The second being solved by what seems to be tomorrow (should be able to freely swap between energy and stam again)

Vulpine likes this.
  16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

classic kano, solve the small things, ignore the big ones

Vulpine likes this.
  17. bighoof

bighoof Member

Maybe I over tried to explain...and after thinking about it a bit more it could coincide with the daily boost too...but my point is for your instance you'd want to collect 60% of 7500 not 1000..so you may need to spend fp to cap it out at the 7500...make more sense?

Vulpine likes this.
  18. neill1990

not sure why i would spend fp to get back to 7500 before collecting though. even before this change occurred you could say the same thing. I might be misunderstanding still lol.

To me the prior amount 50% was the same before spending stam or after having cap stam since it went off your max not current amount. now it is at 60% so you gain in my case an additional 750 stam making the total be 4500 per collection instead of 3750.

19. PimpDaddyDuke

PimpDaddyDuke Member

Developers: Just try the Bob Ross Approach to responding to folks about game changes.

"We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents"
    "God Bless, everyone,.. See you next time"

:) :) :)

Vulpine and SweetestAngel like this.
  20. bighoof

bighoof Member

Say you you are 1000/7500 in stam...you gonna collect on 1000 or bump it to 7500 to get the most of your 60%? I don't maybe it's changed or different with stam but way back it was awarded on what you had not your limit. So if you were 1000/7500 stam you'd only get 600. Unless you got to 7500 everyday.

Vulpine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.