Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I totally agree with you ZSlayer - this new system was supposed to be a better reward system, when in fact it's a complete and utter joke.

Just hope Kano looks at the VC raid stats this weekend and see how badly this has affected everyone

Peter Anders, Vulpine and Tony Cecil like this.
  2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

They reverted a daily reward to what iy is supposed to be, exactly that. Can't complain about something being what it should anf was intended to be, a reward for playing every day. Tge only thing i see that is wrong is the reward amount or percentage after you change between them. That's not fair to ANYONE that has played 5 days in s row or 5 years. The rest of your complaints are invalid peeps It's a daily reward and that's what they made it again Do we agree or like it ? No but it be what it be

Vulpine likes this.
  3. Demonik1

Question smack.... I currently have mine set to energy which I will be receiving 100 percent... If i change it and then change it back to energy before the next calendar day, will it still be a 100 percent or does changing it at any time reset it to day one? Sometimes people make mistakes or change their minds

Vulpine likes this.
  4. JL Butter

JL Butter New Member

Well like some stated earlier I see the END of this game just like Mafia Wars & several others when the developers are told to get more aggressive with gaining more sells of their tokens (FP) or whatever you want to call them. This change is a huge gain if you plan to keep up you will need to spend a lot more than you do now. We I see the END of the Tunnel and will be making it out soon myself. I do not think I will be the only one moving on to something else can't afford these games on my pension. Sorry Kano but maybe you can make it with out 40% of the players

5. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

really not happy with this "new" system, I stacked my rewards for raids and alternated them for jobs, the reset is unfair and a step backwards. I can't afford to buy Fps, so it looks as though after years of daily playing MW on both FB and Kong, i may have to look for something new to play - a really bad move without consulting the players properly. I fear that you will lose more form this than you gain. :(:mad::eek:

6. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

look like kano was plan to kill this daily reward or raid, cuz they cant stomach the server traffics ... not my kano game anymore

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually this reward system came into effect when counsel club was up and running. KANO wanted to up stamina per level gained, but it came into retroactive argument. I mentioned the concept of prior reward system so would be something new, which was intended to be stackable.

Vulpine likes this.
  8. Demonik1

Well I don't know what any of that means but it sounds bad

FancyPants and Vulpine like this.
  9. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Ask and you shall receive... Happy Festivus, everyone!

Demonik1 and Vulpine like this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It was ~4 yrs or so ago, not this new set-up, that's all KANO.

Vulpine likes this.
  11. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Money, money, money,
    Must be funny
    in the rich man's world . . .

Elias and Vulpine like this.
  12. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

If they don't change it Quick to the old system they can put the game in there PIEEEEEEP!!!:mad:

Vulpine likes this.
  13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Because some players are very sensitive about their consecutive day streak and like to see it reflected on their Daily Rewards.

14. Is it time for the Airing of Grievances yet?

FancyPants, Tony Cecil and Vulpine like this.
  15. Do tell, Smack...when they offered you this job, did they tell you that you would have to defend bullcrap on this level?

'cause, I gotta tell you, this is reaching Bagdad Bob levels of cringe...

Vulpine likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

One thing I don't understand is now we have (3) different daily rewards, where atleast before we could make (1) of those a weekly reward if wanted and other's a daily reward. What's big difference on stacking besides business sense? And no, don't take any of them away :p

Chasity and Vulpine like this.
  17. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

No the other way around will mean you Smack ,Because boss are very sensitive about his consecutive day streak and like to see it reflected on his Day every day money proceeds........

Vulpine likes this.
  18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This has been brought up by multiple people and we are currently looking into a change that would not reset your level of reward if switching between Stamina <=> Energy exclusively. Any change around this will be added to the thread and the OP if it happens.

Elias, FancyPants and Chasity like this.
  19. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

That is totally unacceptable Smack. I have not missed a day and have 1718 day streak. I switch between energy and stam depending on the event coming up. How in the hell is this fair to switch me to day one reward when changing from stam to energy or vice versa!!! Please explain to me how being a daily player is being rewarded!

still waiting for an answer

FancyPants and Vulpine like this.
  20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You get a reward for logging in each day. That's how.

Please see my post directly above your last one re: reward preference switching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.