Daily Reward System: Maintenance and Rework

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Thank you for my daily laugh

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Kano calendar day. You can check this via Settings. Day light savings is a difference of 1 hour so it will have a minimal effect.

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We haven't changed anything yet.

4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

One downside to this if someone is hoarding their stam/energy by collecting it all now, if they don't use it, they will not be able to use their daily boost of stam/energy ... sigh. The criticality here is when will the new system be in place. Before Raids (AIIIIEEEE) or after they start. Good luck.

5. Rick Gross

Rick Gross New Member

This seems as exciting as the smash the pig thing.

prin likes this.
  6. john frances

john frances Member

7. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Bingo! Exactly what I was thinking - so too the daily godfather loot cases for the most part contains lottery tickets and not something I could use.

BLACKSPIDER likes this.
  8. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

ok maintenance now,, are u fixing it with ducktape????

Tiny Vile Lyn likes this.
  9. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

if you had boost to use they are gone!

10. Kimbella

Kimbella Member

"In terms of collecting energy/stamina, you will be able to cumulatively collect more than you can now over a 7 day period you just won't be able to collect it all at once. This is much more in spirit of a "Daily Reward" especially given you can collect Energy and Stamina Boosts each day."

If you are taking away the ability to use our boosts at once as needed in BA and Raids, then at least pop up a box that says "Use Boost" if they are available to use. That way people won't feel like you are taking the stacking away. I do on non-event weeks would like the ability to not have to use all of the stacked boost and be able to collect one if need be. You already pop up a box asking us if we want to buy a refill. So the ability to add to that pop up box that already exist ,should be no problem. Again, if we have boosts available to use. This would allow BA players to continue to play as they have come accustomed to.

I myself did not read these changes in time and lost all my refills in the 3 games I play. Grrrrr - yes my fault as I usually am good about reading the Forum. Sadly I just haven't had the time. It is ashamed that we had to lose them in order for you to put your update into place.

I think you will find players will balk at the changes but there should be a way to make this a more positive event. I agree with those before me adding loot is not a great reward unless it is GREAT loot. Especially for ZS. There are no drops that long time players can use. ZS depends on stacking to play any of the events. Even then because of the dynamics of the game, peoples skill points went toward attack/defense in order to even be able to fight. Most players have very little Energy and Stamina unless they are just trying to level with no strength at all. This will not be a good change for that game.

In summary though, it would be nice if you guys created a player forum comprised of long time, loyal players to run changes you guys want to make. We can foresee trouble coming from a mile away as we have been playing and enduring a lot of changes in these games. Some great and some not good at all. There are a lot of players that would like Kano to succeed for a long time as we have spent so much money and obviously we like or we wouldn't have been here this many years. It just would be nice to feel we have value and not $$$ signs, let us help you and offer solutions that might just work. ;)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    prin likes this.
  11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There use to be that kind of forum thread, some time ago, What People were bothered by was if ya came to the game one hour or so late one day you reset on the daily rewards, so for that complaint this is what we got :( The moral is be careful what we might complain about or ask for.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  12. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Yep, sucked to have to collect days worth of stam just 2 days before the raids start. Ended up with stam coming out my ears and having to find the best way to burn it. Now I'm gonna be short stam for the raids, not just this time, but for as long as we won't be able to let it build the week prior to the raids. I hope the new system makes up for this. It will particularly hurt those of us who can't afford to put money into the game if it doesn't. But I will wait to see how it works out before I bish much more :p

13. Rhenkle1

Rhenkle1 Active Member

If kano wanted to do something they could have added the choice to collect 1 daily reward or the choice to collect all 7 as it had been. People like choices not getting screwed.

14. George Looney

George Looney New Member

Wow! 5 pages already and you guys are busy, no time to read all this so let me surmise. Everyone is upset about what they think you have done to the dailies. They wanted the existing Daily Reward program just tweaked a little but believe it's being completely changed and not for the better. They think it's all about money...Well, I don't know about that but if it were me I'd bring back the 275 FP for $25, that would show them. YEAH, that would really show them. ;)

Marion Flying Dragon likes this.
  15. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

In terms of collecting energy/stamina, you will be able to cumulatively collect more than you can now over a 7 day period you just won't be able to collect it all at once.

So say if I want to collect stamina every day...Do I have to spend said stamina every day down just below my max to collect it? Or can I collect every day and add it up well over my base stamina? For example..if I have 2000/2000 stamina then collect a 50% reward on Monday...that would give me 3000/2000...say i spend 500 of that and have 2500/2000..then tuesday rolls around and I want to collect another 50% reward..Would I have to spend 500 stamina to collect the new one? If so that would be awful and not allow us to prepare for any event. Being able to collect the 7 at once really helped a LOT of players. Tons rely on it and can't play arena without it. Stripping that from us seems very mean. Will wait to see how it all works out and cross my fingers that it doesn't hurt us too much.

Chasity and spookierthanu like this.
  16. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

since this as occur now since the Raids are about to begin the next day or 2 on viking clan, i think it would be fair if you could reward us all with 1,000 fps since clearly the majority of us saves up 7 within a week to play events. cause this would be it fair too all of us ;)

Edit: pretty say i had to use up my 7 cause of this going down!

Monica Hlif and Tony Cecil like this.
  17. prin

prin New Member

more notice than less than 24 hours would have been great. I would like my 22500 stamina that I lost please. This just does not make me happy.

18. prin

prin New Member

these people wanting a thousand favor points need to get real. that is rediculous. I just want what I had saved and lost.

Kirsten likes this.
  19. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Do none of you realize that they just dont give a f&#k? They're going to do whatever they want and keep making more money especially since they took away the only way for people that can't afford refills out the ass to actually save stams/energy for whatever event. It's all about the money now, hence the pay for levels raids that ruuned the games

Rhenkle1, Kirsten and Snowtiger like this.
  20. prin

prin New Member

if you just had to tweak something how about fixing Zombie slayer to be more in keeping with the other three games.

Monica Hlif likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.