updates

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by 3ac, Jan 14, 2011.

1. 3ac

3ac New Member

this new lay out for the attacks is very slow , especially on hl, new updates are sucks :mad:
    every time that Kano try to make something better the game is getting ....:mad:
    I speak here on behalf of a lot of people that play here ,
    stop the updates or try to make them better , to work faster is on line games :mad:

2. VikToR

VikToR New Member

I don't see what is the problem they are trying to make it look good and I think you play to much ( sorry nothing personal ). Personal I don't see nothing bad in the new updates. But there is a problem that I don't understand is that at sale items why aren't nothing there ?

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Do you have any specific comments about what you think needs to be improved? What specifically about the updates do you not like?

4. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

At first i did not like the way the fights or hitlist worked..and take it from me i do a lot of killing on the hit list..as i am in the top 25 in the world for myspace. You get used to it how ever and if you give it a bit of time you will see it is really a lot more functional.

5. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

If you want to update something how about making the hit list fair. Stop letting the lower lvls have a 30 sec head start at times. I am the #1 Hit List killer for myspace and when as soon as their name pops up They are dead at my lvl. And since I play for the HL I want something to Kill...

=GtH= LT.

6. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

It is not just you,,it could be that the listing is not propagating across all the servers fast enough..or a bottle neck in the network...or like me..your browser might just be lagging due to it being open for so long and a pc restart/disk clean up/defragment is in order.

7. BNPLAYN

BNPLAYN Member

NO they admitted they were doing it to help out the lower lvl's a few months ago. The higher the lvl "You know the people that actually play the game" you are. The more you get screwed. But they want you to play everyday. WHY? If you can't play.

8. FallenKnight

FallenKnight Member

Dang BN...i had no clue they had it "fixed" like that! Kinda sux for us that are high lvl then. If this is true i agree with BN. Ya need to make the timing fair for all of us.