TGIF! Development News for October 26, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Great law which is why I suggested that they consider it with all the angles.

What I proposed would at least give those very high levels something to craft likely right away and maybe keep their participation in lower level bosses which otherwise do little more than squat. Keep the spenders happy :)

2. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Any news on making daily nrg and stam boosts linked to kano day and not current silliness?

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

If they went through with your proposal and not revamping or adjusting other sections as i stated it would be good for a day then the problems would be very prominent.

As the game goes on the drops now considered super will be outdated in a few locations time as they should. As the game continues and the drops become outdated again then another idea to make a super tier 2 would pop up for the lower drops furthering a new problem. Time to achieve is a major factor to consider when implementing new things into the game. Spender or not doesnt matter and shouldnt be a talking point when creating something new for the game.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We are still ironing out some details around rollout but we plan on sharing these details with everyone in the next day or 2.

Rick B and Kel the Merciful King like this.
  5. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

SWEET!

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

hey do you think for November we can have New Characters for the Following: Viking Clan an Pirate Clan?? since ya got em on Mob Wars that would be awesome to have new ones on the other apps! an is there a possible lead if we can have more Hoard bank ach for viking an pirate clan? Thanks just small patches is all.

7. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Greetings to all:)

Reducing the time a process takes to execute is ideal;) Making a robust, fast and efficient system is everything. :( I can´t understand the configuration of Gods Quests (3/3 Quests Completed) I explain in brief lines:

When you complete them all, 3 per day you must wait a long time for the next 3 to appear active. Basically 24h to open another. I think that reducing the amount to 1xhrs would be wonderful. I will not go into the positive that would be for the system in general but think about it. There is no logic in waiting 24 hours to open (1):mad:

There are other methods such as: Allow the player to select from a list of Categories that you want to complete and then receive the prize. You could make a lot of changes in this part but I'm going to limit myself in the Loot Chest thing...o_O

3 Categories: Alexandrite Loot, Diamond, Platinum. Once you decide to access these options to open them, you must access paying with FPs. The next thing you could see would be a part that says "Increase Items" would be paying another amount of Fps. At the end open it and receive the content duplicated by the formula they got (If you Upgrade the Loot etc).:D

I do not think this idea will take a lot of time for the Kano programmers since they only have to modify the structure of the window and change some names. There is work to be done but the changes worth it.

I would like to design some visual examples but I have work to do in real life so it could not be possible;)

Attached Files:

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well the Loot chest are set closer to boosts, which is 22 hrs, so null point, it's already in place, unless want more free chit to off-balance the game.

Alexandrite , Diamond, Platinum are loyalty, are you saying use FP'S for usage of what earned? and hell-to-the-no on upgrading loot chests more than have already.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Smack I was just looking at raid boss tab on mobile app, I know doesn't start yet, but it says something like "help raid bosses" and has yellow index color which by default is world chat., no to jobs. Then again if set to tavern it's overriding jobs as well with the hyper link from there as well.

Also on events via KANO APPS raids isn't on list of events going on.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  10. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

loot chest quests are set to spawn one at the start of the day server time not on any sort of personal timer or 22 hour.

JADES likes this.
  11. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

One God's quest (or equivalent in each game) per 24 hours and 3 total at one time is plenty.

The only change I would suggest is eliminating the upgrade. At 15 xp, the payoff isnt worth it

12. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

the fact that if someone could buy boxes to do them faster will cause this issue about waiting, also, IMO, some things are not meant to rush thru

neill1990 and Steven Jordan like this.
  13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good find. Looks like that link just pops open chat and does not set the room. I'll get this looked into

As for the Events. Once the event starts it will show up. I can see it now on the Home page on the desktop version.

JADES likes this.
  14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Oops, you are already participating in 50 raids. Kill or Collect Rewards on some to join more raids!

"Collect" text needs changed 'omit it' with recent changes.

To>>>> Kill active raids participating in, so you can join more raids! Or something like that.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
  15. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

Thought the daily reward was set to the Kano day already. Just learned mine's not:
    No Rewards Available
    Next Reward In: 10:18

16. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Thanks for the 45 free skill points. When you said you were going to update the bosses, I didnt think you meant adding achievements for the three lowest booses in LCN.

17. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

WoW i received a lot of Achieves Rewards from LCN. Thanks KANO;)

18. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

My hero. Would dearly LOVE to see actual content added quarterly for EACH game.