The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Let's let Kano use their resources on more important matters. No math needed. Just common sense and logic. If SW starts at 1 pm you can use 4 refills over the next 24 hours. Next day at 1 pm you get 4 more refills and so on until you start the 4th day.

The refills purchase counter resets based upon start time of SW not when you purchased a refill.

2. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Thank you!!

3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Who remembers when it starts? Is that listed somewhere or are you supposed to remember it? Because if it's the latter...

4. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

If you are on the war page, there is a countdown timer showing time remaining in war. Simple

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Start time is on home page under activities few days before as well.

6. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

This is what I see now the day before SW starts:
    • Start Time: Fri Aug 24 10:00:00 PDT
    • End Time: Tue Aug 28 10:00:00 PDT
    Is this visible throughout the wars? Or are you saying I should note this?

7. Steven Jordan

Once the war begins there is a countdown timer showing time remaining in the SW.

If only concern is time until the next refill, just remember that next round of 4 fills becomes available at 10:00 pdt each day of war

8. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

Is that a constant? I thought it was said it's based on the start of syn wars and that changes each war.

In any event, I'd appreciate seeing the clock on the active SW tab. :)

9. Kat Tyrrell

Kat Tyrrell New Member

MWC syndicate recently lost 5 players due to the frequent syn war events, which is every 10 days! The event is time consuming and tends to become boring only to get some XP and FP. Peeps are losing interest. Can you make a game adjustment and offer the event once per month instead of every 10 days? Thanks.

FancyPants likes this.
  10. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

I agree and let it run for only 3 days, its more than enough

TomcaT likes this.
  11. "MWC syndicate recently lost 5 players due to the frequent syn war events, which is every 10 days! "

Every! 10! Days! They are KILLING us!

Please can we also just take away raids, battle arena and also any ability to do PvP. I really wanna play this game but it gets so boring, I just wanna relax a bit you know. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

12. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

You dont have to join everytime

Dobeman, TomcaT and Steven Jordan like this.
  13. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I think once a month raids, once a month syn wars, then have battle arena in the other weeks.

14. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

MORE rewards would be good, to encourage players to play

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  15. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I think the current rewards are fine. Fight drops need updating (they are useless). And it'd be nice if 3 fps got you 100 tokens.

Dobeman likes this.
  16. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

This makes it fair. You win for playing and figuring out how to win, not for big spending like the rest of the game has turned to.

17. RaeY

RaeY New Member

Hi there! The question has been asked before re: member stats. On the mobile version there are two columns for Token count that display the same data point. There is also a Death column that always displays “0”. Yet, unlike the PC view. there is no column in Mobile that tracks the number of heals. Is this a change that’s being considered?

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for pointing this out RaeY. I think one of the "Tokens" columns should be Skills like it is on Desktop and I am not sure why Heals was not included here. We will add those in and also take a look at "Deaths" if it is not needed.

UPDATE: The first occurrence of Tokens has been replaced with Skills and Heals has also been added to bring this into parity with Desktop. Thanks again for pointing this out @RaeY

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
    RaeY likes this.
  19. Steven Jordan

The Death column should stay. For those unfamiliar, when syndicate/guild/armada/faction is under heavy attack and about to die, it's ometimes a valid tactic to attack your opponent and suicide self so they dont get the kill . This is counted as a Death. Dont get opportunity often..for me only once every couple of months

20. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

I am not talking to you , Mr Troller...... i was make suggestion to Kano support or admin or mitch whomever