[VC] New Loyalty Items Coming Wednesday, October 19

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Oct 17, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So when is next limited set coming out? I'd rather like to know a estimate on the scheduling of when get released.... Every 6 months?

2. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

lcn seems to change monthly or more its the 2nd set this month

Kari Kristin Eltvik likes this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

April and October.

JADES likes this.
  4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I can't find the original royalty item thread that announced this, probably because it's been deleted, but they have been a 6 month rolling update schedule since October 2015, if not before then.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I just want to touch base on this Mitch,

LOYALTY.PNG

Shouldn't these items be based upon "crate status, or above?" :confused:
    • powerful Weapons and Warriors not available anywhere else in the game.
    Just a simple thought...................

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  6. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

id rather not see that Jade the spenders have enough benefits now you want to give the the best item and them get 50 to 100 of them and then limited items wont be worth anything.

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, they have their own calculation based on Limited items.

8. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

thx mi7ch, while your here any thought's about Sus idea of raising stamina as proving takes crap loads per level; Sus idea which is a good one, 8500 stamina at lvl 30 000, 9500 stamina, at lvl 40 000 and so on!!!!!! WE NEED STAM... 1511700 xp for 1 lvl in need for me... is a hell lot off battles and bosses to do that.... and to be able to battle we need stam

HJM likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think 'own calculation' should be increased with how big the crate stat #'s have gotten. :p

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I know you didn't post something from the help screen.

BATTLE ARENA

Ready to prove your might? The Battle Arena is an epic free-for-all between Mobs over level 750. Many Mobsters will enter, but only a single victor will leave alive!

The harder you fight the longer you live! Every opponent you kill will earn you back health, and as the numbers of combatant decline the rewards increase.

CHAT

Use the Chat window at the top of your page to talk with friends, challenge rivals, and find new allies.

The chat is set to World by default, where messages can be seen by everyone on your network.

You can also switch to Syndicate Chat, which is free to post in, or join a custom Group.

Pro tip: If you're having trouble posting, your message bar might be on the wrong setting. Switch your posts between World, Syndicate, and Group chat using the drop-menu to the left of the message bar.

You can also force-post your message to the desired Chat by typing a Category Code before your comment:

"/w" for World
    "/s" for Syndicate
    "/p" for Group

Gifts

Show your Mobsters how much you appreciate them by sending a gift! Gifts are fun to get, and can be used in your Workshop to help craft new and better weapons, armor, and vehicles.

11. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Re Stam Cap. The stam cap is a known limit, that you need to take into account to play the game. It changes your character build and strategy when you hit the limit. You have to live with it so Kano can keep making new toys and new stuff for the serious VC addicts. There was no "game strategy" reason for having the limit (ask Fielding who hit it first or Kel as we argued with little support hitting first) but consider it a cap on "free" players enjoying the company of the bigger payers. It does keep the riff raff out of the higher levels in the Raid Enhanced VC 2.0, biggest payer wins, 'game'. Wonder still if the limit is posted in the game rules ... but to change it now, that would be a slap upside the head to the players who a) got hurt by hitting it first, b) lived with it since, knowing it exists. The rest is whining. It costs to play in the highest levels. Suggest aspirants to budget accordingly.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

No clue why you put stamina cap under loyalty item thread.

13. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Needed a different place to complain?

14. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Guess a read up the thread too far for Bully's comment and HJM's reply, unresponded to by Mitch, was 'hard'.

In point of fact, Sus's stam curve I agree with except it should have been done 4 years ago but Kano said no.

Now you can hit the cap at around 10,000 if you are playing VC 2.0 -Raids game "fresh" and from there, you know what you have to do, and have choices as to styles of play.

BTW, from the Raid activity on the leaderboard, it appears Kano's choice at the cap was very good as many players appear to be able to spend whatever they want to (their choice) to do whatever they want to do. To do it at a cut rate, increasing the stam cap, is wrong now.

Now to see if either of you can stay on point.