[ZS] Battle Arena is all messed up now

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tony Cecil, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Battle Arena is now totally off after this update to 25 hired and 25 top squad with 250 weapons 250 gear 50 vehicles. I don't think you all made any adjustments to arena at all. Now when you attack and lose, the damage you take in return is insane. The health regeneration doesn't make up for the damage taken at all. It does at points but not nearly enough. I'm nearly level 7000 and I start with 683 million health. My health was dropped to 208 million without ever being attacked. Previous arenas this has never happened so fast during brawl. So i lost 475 million health by simply attacking other targets. You can kill targets a lot faster now but the damage taken in return doesn't really make up for that. You guys seriously need to take a look at this and make some adjustments. Maybe health rewards or something during brawl. Idk..something. Cause it has really messed things up.

spookierthanu likes this.
  2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Arena has been messed up for years... People have quit the game over the state of the arena prior to this update. Kano won't change anything because people will still play it, messed up or not. Check out the Battle Arena Discussion thread about the current format, all negative feedback, yet 3 years on and no change.

3. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Yeah i know it's been messed up for a long time. Seen it change from it's original format through all of its updates to this current form. But this latest one is beyond messed up. The strengths are totally crazy...They need to adjust our health to match the damage we can give and take now. I don't have any hope at all that they will do anything about it, but this is the place to voice disgust and hope that one day they will.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  4. cooterbrown

cooterbrown Active Member

BA attacking is very out of balance now I actually lose health while attacking which has not happened to me in 9000 levels previous.
    Someone from Kano needs to look into this and make adjustments since the add hired and top squad adjustment it has screwed up the way BA used to work

5. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hi all,
    I appreciate you letting us know about your thoughts regarding Battle Arena. I'll be digging in with our product team and seeing if there's something fixable, perhaps an unintended consequence of changing the hireds/top squads. Stay tuned, I appreciate your patience!

Tony Cecil likes this.
  6. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Please do. Just played 1 round of brawl and it is so so annoying. The health regeneration is not coming anywhere near compensating for the health lost simply from attacking. The numbers joining now is diminishing greatly. Only 352 signed up for this one. And a lot of those don't even play. They just sign up for the join xp.

7. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Thanks Tony, I'll do my best to find out what's going on. Keep an eye out for the TGIF thread, we'll typically announce changes there instead of alerting individual players.

Tony Cecil likes this.