[LCN] Raid Boss Updates for September 27, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 27, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We didn't change anything regarding damage; if we make changes to the Raids we will put it in the post.

I will look into it, but remember Raid Boss damage depends on Party composition, Party Health, things like that.

Kirsten likes this.
  2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I'm with you 100% on this. I'd say damage dealt per 20 stamina attack is down 20% to 25%. I never go more than a few clicks without healing so I'm always attacking the raid boss at full health. So damage that used to take me 6k actions to now takes 7500. Don't even get me started on how much energy it took for me to get two sets of keys; over 14k.

3. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

78,482 Health Damage Dealt
    THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE DEALT PER ATTACK IS 10-20% LOWER ON THIS RAID COMPARED TO OTHERS. COMPLETE B.S. WHY THE CHANGE
    ???
    I NORMALLY DO 92-108K IN DAMAGE PER ATTACK

Num Attacks: 1,520
    - Damage Dealt: 6,133,593
    - Num Heals: 1,022
    - Total Healing: 292,791
    WHOULD BE NEAR 9Mill IN DAMAGE ON ANY OTHER RAID FROM THE PAST WITH THE MIN EFFORTS PASTED ABOVE

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    RafeDavid likes this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Even with lower stamina, they level way faster using far less resources. Let's say if they have 500-1k stam the 1 favor point per level gained gets them free refills before they even run out. So essentially they level for free until hit the leveling curve points, even then it's ~7 fp's per stamina refill= almost free, I can't even come close to that @ my level.

Kirsten and RafeDavid like this.
  5. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Thanks for the info Jades

JADES likes this.
  6. Miles

Miles Member

It has changed !!! at least 15 to 20 % lower each and every hit , and each and every raid so far

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We have been looking into this today to see if something changed recently in regards to the damage you inflict on a boss and so far we haven't turned anything up. I am curious, what level is your character and did you notice less damage on last month's raid boss, the Aces High Pilot, as well?

8. Miles

Miles Member

lev 12740 , no only this raid ,everyone i have talked to say same ,it is very noticeable when you drop from 100 down to 80 each attack and that is staying in the green

Just Shorty and Moshe like this.
  9. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thanks for the info Miles. I don't refute what you and others are seeing however we didn't make any explicit changes to how Raid boss attacks work which is perplexing. We will continue to look into this.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    Miles likes this.
  10. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

lololol, you are talk about raider role player config , can do this BUT not everyone is raider.... some are fighter config, some are syn war config .... they cant compete in raid that long doh

11. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Well it is clear we deal around 20% less damage and gain 20% less xp, isn't rocket science to see.

Everyone is seeing it apart from kano, must just don't bother complain

Kay-Arne Hansen and RafeDavid like this.
  12. Whats going on with the RAIDS I was doing 10mill in a raid for approx 2250 stam and now its taking 2500 stam to do the same amount . Not happy with the situation and is this just a new money grab from everyone ??? HMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm I think so

13. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

kano, look like your chamge loadout setting to middle or defense loadout default rather than individual choice loadout, am I correct?
    Previous it is personal choice loadout i am always on attack loadout , yes it did make the different.... but now its broken

14. Miles

Miles Member

With most private raids they req 15-20 mil damage to be done thats an extra 300-400 stamina required each raid and also need extra energy just to get same damage done as all previous raids ,i think Kano better get there doctors in very quick to fix this mess

15. Miles

Miles Member

With most private raids they req 15-20 mil damage to be done thats an extra 300-400 stamina required each raid and also need extra energy just to get same damage done as all previous raids ,i think Kano better get there doctors in very quick to fix this mess

16. Moshe

Moshe New Member

I feel it too, in fact, I just opened the forum to see if it is just me or other players have the same issue. I happy to see I'm not the only one with the problem. hope you can fix it soon.

Reesy901 and Just Shorty like this.
  17. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

With a full raid party of 30 and full health, I am getting between 81,000 and 87,000 per 20 stamina attack. This matches the anecdotal evidence posted by others. I dont recall getting 100,000 per attack previously however.

Before coming to this thread, I thought the total damage required increased not the damage per attack reduced. Would have similar net effect of needing more stamina and health to get same percentage of raid completed.

As players overall are growing and getting stronger, the raids should get progressively more difficult over time. 20% in one month is too much but I'd be fine with 20% over course of a year.

Perhaps adjust a bit for next time.

18. Rick B

Rick B Active Member

I'm seeing the "lessened damage" effect, as well. Would also like to add I really don't care for the level-up pop-up that has appeared.

19. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

It's been over 24 hours. Pretty much everyone except Kano has noticed a significant change. When can we expect a statement acknowledging there is an issue or a statement saying nothing wrong what you are seeing is the new normal. Anything but silence please.

20. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

When you consider, how complex it must be to take a test run with an account and see, that you now gain around 20% less and do 20% less damage than usual you have to expect kano needing at least 4-6 months :)
    If they wish to avoid, getting their hands dirty and wants to avoid using an account, they could also just take a look at the killed raids, and compare the number of actions needed with last many seasons of actions needed.