TGIF! Development News for September 21, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Dobby, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Dobby

Dobby Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice week and are looking forward to the weekend. Here are some updates from this past week:

New Crates

Currently available, we have brand new Metal Plated crates released today in all games.

LCN Hitlist Cost Update

We have released a new update to the recent hitlist cost update. Going forward the update should only count hits placed in the last 24 hours. There are more details available here: https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/hitlist-cost-update.36001/page-5#post-191173

Raid Updates

We are currently running a Raid event over on Zombie Slayer accompanied by new Raid Leaderboard achievements. Following up on that we have been releasing new achievements for Raids across all 4 games. We hope everyone enjoys working towards completing those.

Also just a reminder to Pirate Clan players - please don't forget to collect your Raid medals!

Pirate Clan Location

Next week we will be releasing the newest location to Pirate Clan - Madagascar! So keep your eyes peeled for that :)

That's everything for this week! I hope everyone enjoys their weekend :)

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

Why was the magician so good at hockey?

He always had a hat trick

Sparrowhawk, TomcaT and Kirsten like this.
  2. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Did you change something in the raids in Zombie Slayer??? I can't even get half a level with 3000 energy, was getting 3/4 of a level last raid event. Hell 2 energy refills and 2-3 refills for stam for one level! hmm wonder why game is dying :(

spookierthanu and baha like this.
  3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to get some feedback regarding the decision to go with the current raid achievement scaling? Made a post recently expanding my thoughts about it and what i think would be a overall improvement to the feel for the gaps in between them. Also would there be any expansion to them for the lower tiers at all since i feel that would solve the problem with their scaling.

4. Vaughn42

Vaughn42 New Member

I've never run out energy fighting a RB in ZS before I leveled. Now my energy runs out before I level. You now want me to refill my energy 1 time and refill my Stam 2 times for each level. Nice Job.

spookierthanu and baha like this.
  5. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

one raid boss dead in 34 hours, don't think we are the only ones hurting here :(

baha likes this.
  6. baha

baha Member

I am not getting anywhere with your new Raid scale~! Hate it as a matter of fact ....can't use un if I don't have $ and can't take the raids if I don't have stammy~! get caught with no energy to heal the raids and the BS just keeps piling up~! May be time to take my departure and leave again~! what part of this information eluding you guys? or is the point to get rid of the long time players??

playa$$ and spookierthanu like this.
  7. baha

baha Member

I get better EXP tapping the bosses twice than the raids now~! That is just wrong~!
    10 stammy =5 bosses = 30K exp

8. spookierthanu

spookierthanu New Member

Spend, spend, spend!!! Pay to play! There's no skill or thought involved in this game anymore. New raid achievements.... whip out the plastic :p

susan leonard likes this.
  9. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

Will Some One Please Explain What jusst happened to my Account. I get a message from KANO ADMIN Saying I acquired more items that I should have through their Mobile Referral Program. I have never seen any Mobile Referral Program and have no idea what they are speaking of.
    Im I the only player that has received this message?
    My Fight Strength was just reduces drastically.

I have been recording my Fight Strength from my in game profile for 2 years.
    I have 484 comments on a post I made on a Facxebook Group Page operated by our Syndicate.
    My Last post was 2 days ago and my fight strength was:
    Total Attack: 918,317 Total Defense: 880,461
    Total Attack: 886,059 Total Defense: 866,767
    That is a Drastic Reduction of :
    >>>>>>> Attack 32,258 and Defense 13,694 <<<<<

Since I do not know That is awarded through their Mobile Referral Program I have no idea how many items I recieved or for how long I had been receiving them as they gave NO SPECIFIC DETAILS.
    I never got any notifications of the acquiring of Items as they present for the Friends of Family Referral Program and the Godfather's Absolution.

1. I would like to know How I was acquiring items when I never posted anything anywhere with any links about a referral program to malke me eligable?
    2. How Widespread is this FLAW in your system?
    3. Do I have to start taking Screen Shots every day and start comparing every item to see if I acquired things I should no have?
    4. Can and Will Kano Provide me with a list of Specific accounts that began playing MobWars La Cosa Nostra through this referral program so I can see If I can Identify any of them in my MOB and when they joined?

This is absolutely Ludicrous !!!!!!
    Admin Message Mobile Referal Program.PNG Admin Fight Strength for Forum.PNG

JohnJohnPR likes this.
  10. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

wow 2 raids dead now we are rolling now!
    lets see, i average about 12,000 xp per 30 stam hit on raid so about 400 xp per stam
    need 4751851 xp to level so need 11,880 stam to get one level, i not sure if i should laugh or cry, wonder why not many play raids on ZS :(

11. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

just tried it out, took 5,500 energy of crap healing on raid to gain one level

12. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Hmm, not getting excited about the coming raids on VC if you stick with whatever you're doing with the ZS raids. From what I've seen in the past, whatever you do with ZS carries over to the rest of the games, despite negative feedback. I'll tell ya what, the last 2 seasons have sucked more of my FP up than it did before. And the cap sucked!! Only got on half as many raids. You're making it harder and harder to stay excited about them. The more of my FP you take, the less I want to do them. This is turning out to be yet another advantage the wealthy have over those of us who don't have the means to spend money on the game. There are people my level who are at Alexandrite and I'm still Gold, despite playing for the last 9+ years, raiding hard and hitting bosses I need hard in between. If my efforts don't allow me to at least get close to my adversary's strength, there's no point in continuing to play.

playa$$ and Vaughn42 like this.
  13. playa$$

playa$$ New Member

Dear Kano If I wanted to play Zombie slayer or any other of your games besides LCN mob wars I would, but they are not for me, So like wise why do you think changing all the games to fit into one pattern will satisfy all your players through out your gaming system, I see the raids are coming back to LCN and are just finishing or in the middle of zombie and it doesn't appear those zombies are very satisfied? You have had a sucessful gaming system for a long time and sadly I see your end in the way you are going about this. I joined this game because I liked it and continue to play because I somewhat like it. In other words you change things to the point of uncertainty of your player base, when you got a good thing leave it alone but alas as I have seen many developers do they tweek there game out of existance. I can give you many examples of dev's changing things for example I was playing a pirate game and your fortress could be heavily defended by cannons that you bought or won, with the push of a button this option was removed leaving many fortresses vulnerable and a lot of money wasted. Like wise with the push of a button the game is no longer in my system and all tracking they and you make your bread and butter from is gone..... Yes I still spend 50 to 250 a month for this game and when I am not happy with the result, I don't spend as much but that pales in comparison to the numbers on the tracking side of your revenue stream, In the 10 or so years of on the playing side I have seen many come and go, also your players they are loyal some to the end but and that is a big but they will switch to another game as easy as a push of a button just as you can change the game, and I would hate to see a game that has been around as long as this one go that route, nothing is permanent this is a game and things change, I would suggest you have a good product or did, put it out there and leave it alone, you can tweek one to death. I would suggest trying to keep the scripts down as much as you can, this is one reason I am still playing there is some button pushing but doesn't take all my day to do your daily tasks then you can spend as much time playing as you like build what you want or just re-arrange things. thank you for your game and all your hard work I would suggest on LCN anyway go back a few months and reset then just police scripts and reap the rewards you really do have a enjoyable product

14. playa$$

playa$$ New Member

Hi Monica a LCN player here and yea raids here have sucked on the last few and IDK may be getting worse? I do pay at times to play but far from rich the amount I spend is not a question there will always be bigger spenders, we as players have the options of paying or not paying and playing or not playing, IDK about you but I enjoy the game I play which is same format just different settings, if things stay as bad as they are I see me at least playing a different game with other developers, best of luck to you.

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

TomcaT - I would turn in a ticket on this situation, the chances of the dev's seeing it are less likely than on a ticket - good luck

TomcaT likes this.
  16. Monica Hlif

Monica Hlif Member

Amen to that! I'm reminded of, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"! Thanks Playa. Yeah, my friends in the game are mostly what keep me playing. But I'm fb friends with most of them too. So saying to heck it with would only leave me to find a replacement to occupy my time. Good luck to you as well and happy gaming :)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    playa$$ likes this.
  17. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

OH TICKET SENT...... and they better have a good damn explaination and a lot of details asd to other accounts and dates they think this occurred,.
    I Posted here more to find out if this occurred to other players....
    If KANO has an error with their Mobile Refferral Program, how is it that I am effected when I never, I repeat never knew anything about it, used , or got involved with it ?

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  18. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Wow, you would think that kano would have some kind of answer for all the issues I'm reading about.....

19. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Nothing to my knowledge has changed about the ZS Raids. I will run it by the team and see what we can dig up.

@TomcaT If you've sent in a ticket, they will reply to you there. We will not provide you with information about anyone else's accounts even to check into this particular issue.

@Demonik1 Normal business hours are Monday - Friday, as you well know. Unless there are major game-breaking issues affecting a large percentage of our players, it is not unusual for people to take their weekends off.

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@TomcaT for further clarity, there was no malicious action taken by yourself or anyone else who found themselves in the same situation. There was however a bug that affected a very small subset of players that we corrected. Support would be more than happy to discuss how this affected your account specifically when you contact them.

TomcaT likes this.