Fighting Game ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by D I L L I G A F, Jan 13, 2011.

1. How the hell is it a fighting game when all you get is -

This Zombie Slayer is no longer available for attacks, give them a break and try attacking another Squad!

Meanwhile they can attack away at you....Get a grip Kano.

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

There are attack limits in place and once you reach that limit, then the message appears suggesting that you attack a different squad . The other player has not yet reached that limit therefore, they can still attack you.

3. SteveW

SteveW Member

I'm pretty sure DILLIGAF is aware of that ;-) I think the point of his post was to say that the feature of the game is rubbish.

How about scrapping it above a certain level? It's most annoying when having a fight with people I fight with nail and tooth on a daily basis to find that I can't attack them anymore. Then I go for a boss or hitlist kill and have to sit there and watch them keep attacking away at me...totally helpless.

4. you have it in one Steve, Sorry I didn't quite make it clear....

All anyone can do is go play a different game cause when you cant retaliate against your ENEMY all you have left is your rivals list and yes their smaller and yes you kill them and get accused of being a bully.

I had a level 5 punch me just now for gods sake...and yes he's dead...whereas if I could I'd prefer to be beating up that pillock that mouths off all the time.

As I said though - some fighting game that stops you fighting

5. dog

dog New Member

no limit in the other kayno games so why here still see the 3 fkrs not banned for laundering between his one account like i said on the payroll

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

this goes to anyone in this game, if there was no limit on fighting then there would be non stop leveling i could be where ur at dill or anyone else high level if there wasnt a limit for free,so be glad theres a limit,b/c if there wasnt there would be alot more people way high levels. and if trying to be a dick ere but maybe u should try viking clan, u can level up super fast,make all kind of money,hell really its everything ur trying to make this game. so like many people before me have said stop trying to change the best game kano has. and as for u dog what we do is no different from what these faction r trying to do, o and we have been banned now were back, b/c kano knows were not and and different people so go bark up a different tree please.o and no im not sucking up to kano im speaking the dam truth..........

7. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

Stick With It

I think that Kano apps should stick with what their doing right now and not change much mabye little better updates that dont affect gameplay. I also think the only main updating they should do is new challenges and more places to go for the higher levels. Im kinda of a low level only a level 417 but i love the new levels trying to get their and do the new outbreaks and bosses.

8. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

me think you protest wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much woof woof.......:p

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  9. It is a real shame that people cant bring anything to the forum without this person interfering and bringing up his past about being banned.

You should go play Viking Clan, Oh no - your probably banned from that - How about ? No. your probably banned there too.

I know - why not turn your PC off and give us all peace, theres a good lad.

10. Ace

Ace Member

Well, I don't think it's really fair, but I do think it's necessary to have some limit in order to avoid excessive leveling.

11. Gina

Gina Member

Beast fighting its not about leveling as you know exp is reduced each time you attack, its about getting the kills without resorting to putting hits on - as the only winner on hits is the developer - the house always wins and he gets his unfare cut of the money.

12. You are a bully. You've got a 1000 levels on me. I attacked that person one time. One time. He went whining to you because he can't fight his own battles and you hit listed me. You're so tough.

As far as the topic at hand it works both ways. The other person can only attack you so many times as well.

And this ain't necessarily a fighting game. There is plenty to do that doesn't involve fighting. There are many different play styles. The game is after all called Zombie Slayer. Not Zombie Slayer Slayer.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  13. Well you wont mind healing up and let me beat the crap out of you then / Whining on the forums much worse than asking a friend to attack someone.

[AJ] David Romeo Romero

Level 407

11 attacks,1 hits,1 punches in 3 minutes

is NOT just once you Moron.

14. My mistake. This is someone else. Someone who attacked someone a much lower level then he. Seems a vicious cycle. Your hit list came directly after I attacked this one person one time, so I had thought it was him.

Oh and you're still a bully.

15. I know I am, cause I'm still gonna get ya....I've now got a BULLY reputation to upkeep.

16. icedfate

icedfate Member

maybe this is a stupid question but, shouldnt a game called zombie slayer be about slaying zombies and not your fellow slayers?

maybe they should call this game zombie slayer slayer

17. Basically, my policy on fighting is to attack a person once or twice depending on the number of people on my fight list and move on until I get all my gamer's points. After that, I fight people that either come after me with a vengeance or one of my friends. A quick peek at my stats and you'll see that the number of fights I've had is low for my level.

So, whoever that person is, he did one of the two.

The original point I was making is that this game is what you choose to make it. Some people prefer to kill bosses and do outbreaks and others prefer to fight. That doesn't make either style right or wrong, but it certainly doesn't necesarily make it a "fighting" game either.

And whining about it on the boards ain't gonna change that.

18. SteveW

SteveW Member

Yes, that's your game style though. People don't whine about that do they? Even Kano admits it's a fighting game and whilst the feature is there people should stop complaining.

It's a part of the game, deal with it or play farmville and bake a muffin for your piglets or something.

DILLIGAF still kicks my ass when I've been to quick trying to get a list an attack him. Do I cry about it? No. Do I deal with it? Yes.

Consider this, if everyone left DIL alone he would acvtually have nobody to attack, so for all the money he pumps into the game he'd have nothing to do, it's tough at the top :D

19. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

true

True that steve it would make things alot more boring for dilligaf

20. I can understand the boredom. I'm running into that already. Doing the same thing over and over and over again. My fight list is getting smaller and smaller already, and it's always the same faces.

I'm getting tired of killing the same bosses over and over again. I know Kano tries to add content, but in the end it's the same content really. Even a new boss is still just a boss.

A new outbreak is still an energy expenditure. I think that's a problem with all games of this nature.