raid sliders like bosses have

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by susan leonard, Sep 17, 2018.

1. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

Hi
    how about introducing a slider on raids, like you have on normal bosses...

the slider could start at 10 mill .....(just a number) then the raid owner could open it up more as they chooses to .....

you introduced the cap of 30 raids......that was such a bad idea ..and certainly did NOT stop campers...

to me ...it would be more effective , tha stopping good raiders ...from doing them ....time is money so they say .....so stopping people who buy fp,s from doing raids ...to me is just not viable .

The slider ...will stop campers......raiders happy .....thank you x :):):):):):):):)

2. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

A slider isn't actually an awful idea, but not for the idea you seem to be proposing. I know people who set a helper limit on their raids, starting out at say, 20M but later will say people can take it to more. Such people do not want to see people go over what they wish, so a helper limit would prevent anyone from doing more on their raids. It'd be a pretty niche feature though*. Not many do this, and typically those invited on those raids will respect the wishes of the owner where it comes to how much damage they will do.

"The slider ...will stop campers"

This however, I don't understand your reasoning. There already is a minimum set. Campers can still jump in raids, and so long as they get the actions in at some point before the raid finishes they are fine. A slider would have no effect.

*AKA I'd rather see the effort go in to something more obviously useful than this, personally.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Exactly I tell people how much they can do , they usually ask anyway, this is on private raids, public raids anything goes.

4. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

yes but campers do 2k actions ..with minimal damage ...just like on a boss ..if someone does not get the 100%...they get no rewards.....why cannot raids be the same ? this idea might only appeal to raiders like myself, dont limit how many i do Kano ...if my idea is not useful ..it certainly is not useful to ME limiting how many raids i do :):):):):)

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

My raids are private so I get in touch with people if they did not get the min, on public raids, I am not clan with most and if they don't want to do the min, that is up to them, it shows you when you are attacking and healing if you completed the min actions already. But for public raids, most of which are opened by low levels and players who are pretty clueless , we wind up taking them down cause they either # 1 never come back # 2 are clueless how raids work, # 3 only play during raids, etc , so if they used a slider a lot of players would lose out on taking a raid down, at any time during the life of the raid.

Alfredo Scarface likes this.