TGIF! Development News for Sept 14, 2018

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Sep 15, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Happy Friday, everyone!

It’s been a particularly busy week for development, so let’s hop right into what’s new:

New Pirate Clan Raid

At this very moment, the mighty Anubis is battling it out with the courageous Pirates over in, where else, Pirate Clan. Much like Viking Clan last week, this update contains a host of new achievements as well as some smaller updates. You can read more about that here.

Viking Clan, your Raid leaderboard medals are waiting for you, if you’ve earned any! Make sure to visit the Raid page to collect them to make progress towards your achievements.

Zombie Slayer, there’s more Raid achievements coming your way next week.

LCN Hitlist Cost Change

Early this week we released a change to Hitlist costs in LCN, specifically around how many times you could list a lower level before the Godfather levies a tax to keep the heat off your back. You can join the discussion on that here.

Zombie Slayer Squad and Inventory Update

Last but not least, we made an adjustment to the number of Squad you can have in Zombie Slayer as well as how many items your Squad members carry. You can get the lowdown on there here.

Frozen User Count

Lame Joke of the Week

Why do birds fly South for the Winter?

Because it’s too far to walk!

Chasity and Kirsten like this.
  2. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

zs update should read managed to tick off most of the base of slayers in 1 update. J/S.

Umaroth and samanthab like this.
  3. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

LCN left out again ...and you are obviously keeping the 30 cap ....at least i wont need to spend as much ...great for me ..cheers

4. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

you know ,...you could of done one very simple thing in raids ...just like you do in bosses ......you could of included a slider ...that started at say 10 mill ....if the joiner of a raid ...did not achieve that limit ...then they get nothing ....campers sorted ,...raiders happy ......could that be considered ...?

Micaylah and Sasha St. Cin like this.
  5. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Sounds good to me but I think most of the reason they removed the tiers & added the cap was people were crying because the public raids were always full and they couldn't get in..someone please correct me if that's wrong

I know one thing if they keep it this way, I am not doing them. I didn't like that they were 6 days long and everyone went crazy during that time but it's good for leveling :)

6. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

i agree ..i usually spend a lot on fp,s and about 200 raids , i managed just over 100 this time, if they are going to limit how many i can do , thus stopping me getting loot and skill points , then i wont bother...those that complain that public raids are full ...should join a good raid group ....and even start their own raids ....that solves that ....only campers left ..and i think i just gave them a good solution to consider :)

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Or just keep the jobs tab open, complaining like some do rather than be proactive, should not affect everyone else :)

8. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

i dont complain ...i dont need to ....i just wanted to limit myself on the amount of raids and cash i spend...instead of having it done for me ...but ..i might just be grateful in the end ...who knows.....i am very active in my game , i enjoy it ,but if kano really wants to do something ...then in my opinion...and it is only my opinion....then the slider is the perfect solution ...for raiders like myself ...:):):):):)

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I was not saying you were complaining, and I agree limiting how many raids anyone can do , is not cool

10. Chasity

Chasity Well-Known Member

Nice lame joke! :cool:

11. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice........... :)

12. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

thank you Kirsten...i agree :):):):)