Raid Boss Updates for September 6, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 5, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

No, if you place in the top 5%, you get credit towards the lower ones as well.

HJM and QuokkaMan like this.
  2. Sargeinmi

Sargeinmi New Member

Wow alll good if we had tiers this is gonna stink kano, why do you pick on the low guys when yes t the money flows, but the lil guys cannot achieve this if no tiers

3. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Wow, I just saw it too, but I am not a low level. I wish low level folks would get a grip on reality and notice that they actually have a great chance of getting those achievements before some of us high level players. Low levels have the advantage of needing very little energy or stam to level up, and thus they gain the energy leveling up gives to be able to heal raids. I literally did half the raids I normally do since my energy was gone in a heartbeat while hitting only a few raids. I refuse to spend extra favor points with all these new restrictions, and so good luck to all you low levels who can level endlessly on little stam or energy.

4. Sargeinmi

Sargeinmi New Member

Im not a low level wither but i work with a lot of them to help get their achievements in my syn , so i hear them compalin aobut how hard it is to get a good item in raids and so on

5. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Hi Kano, at what time will these achievements/awards be finalized and awarded. Figure I should qualify for 1 of the rewards

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Noon Pacific, which is when the last possible Raid that could have been summoned expires.

7. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

How come mob wars & pirate clan both got a set of free keys to open raids with and viking clan did not? I also hate the 30 cap thing but on the plus side I saved favor points by not being in a lot, kanos loss not mine...........